Gel-like substance found in 110 bottles of Sinovac’s COVID-19 vaccine

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

It is believed to be caused by the vaccine being stored at an inappropriate temperature, according to Thailand’s Food and Drug Administration (TFDA).

I like my Sinovac Shaken and not stirred said James to Miss Money Penny.....

• Haha 2

It doesn't matter if it's out of date they will still take it together with a shot of PALA and their day is good ???? . 110 bottles got spoiled , this must be their new reason why the lack of vaccines . I feel a new annoumcement coming soon about the registration not working and people being send home because of lack of vaccines and that it's not mr P's or mr A's fold but the fold of the chinese sending bad batches . 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jippytum said:

If the Astra zenaca vaccine from the state owned facility had turned to jelly would that have been reported so quickly

or hidden from us  i wonder

And where is this product of which you speak.? 200 million pa is already being knocked out we are told. 

timing is everything.... just when they started to ramp up the pretended benefits for the first Alpha variant, nothing said about the India/Delta variant.... 555

Sinovac vaccine has 71-91% efficacy against COVID-19 Alpha variant – MOPH

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 2

Just now, Mavideol said:

timing is everything.... just when they started to ramp up the pretended benefits  555

Those numbers for Sinovac seem to bounce around..... boom boom!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

It is believed to be caused by the vaccine being stored at an inappropriate temperature

if they can't keep this "cheap" Chinese stuff at the correct temperature, one has to wonder and how they will do with the Pfizer one that requires storage in extreme low temperatures.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

timing is everything.... just when they started to ramp up the pretended benefits for the first Alpha variant, nothing said about the India/Delta variant.... 555

I watched an exposes that suggests this Alpha variant is the predominant one found in China and across Asia until recently when the Delta variant has started to take over.

So, China's vaccines, that they could have been working on many months (maybe even years) before the virus began to spread, would be more potent against the original strain.

The expose also notes various global intelligence services have taken an interest in Chinas genetic research... China stated to the UN and others that there were conducting genetic research and also submitted materials to the UN and other bodies noting the dangers of viruses targeting genetic traits. Add to this the now very well known fact that China was setting up genetics labs all over the world, and the fact that all the most severe variants are SOMEHOW in places like India, Africa and the West -- and you can draw your own conclusions.

These people are dangerous. The world needs to take them seriously. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Those numbers for Sinovac seem to bounce around..... boom boom!

how can they (with a straight face 555) bring forward such a drastic (20%) range 71-to 91%

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

I watched an exposes that suggests this Alpha variant is the predominant one found in China and across Asia until recently when the Delta variant has started to take over.

So, China's vaccines, that they could have been working on many months (maybe even years) before the virus began to spread, would be more potent against the original strain.

The expose also notes various global intelligence services have taken an interest in Chinas genetic research... China stated to the UN and others that there were conducting genetic research and also submitted materials to the UN and other bodies noting the dangers of viruses targeting genetic traits. Add to this the now very well known fact that China was setting up genetics labs all over the world, and the fact that all the most severe variants are SOMEHOW in places like India, Africa and the West -- and you can draw your own conclusions.

These people are dangerous. The world needs to take them seriously. 

unfortunately I know first hand how dangerous they are, that's why I run away from there

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

SURE IT DOES

8 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

if they can't keep this "cheap" Chinese stuff at the correct temperature, one has to wonder and how they will do with the Pfizer one that requires storage in extreme low temperatures.....

That is why Pfizer is at the bottom of my list if vaccinated here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

That is why Pfizer is at the bottom of my list if vaccinated here.

You will never see it here along with Moderna. Sinovac and AZ will be it. Unless they can beg a country to donate something better

14 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

how can they (with a straight face 555) bring forward such a drastic (20%) range 71-to 91%

Perhaps multiple test groups, age range variations, different variants. Have to read the study to figure it out. 

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
1 hour ago, jippytum said:

If the Astra zenaca vaccine from the state owned facility had turned to jelly would that have been reported so quickly

or hidden from us  i wonder

I do think that it would have been reported in the same manner 

I suspect it was a rhetorical question.

13 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Funny AND actually possible. It's becoming clear to investigators that China was probably working on a vaccine well before (many months before) the world became aware of the virus. 

Moderna (a combination of Modern and RNA) have been researching and developing mRNA vaccines since 2010 and BioNtech since 2013. Millions spent and owners rich from stock market although virtually nothing but promises had been produced. Then suddenly there was a panic to quickly produce a new vaccine and voila! And the first public jab was ........  Pfizer/BioNtech.

I haven't seen the expected profits for Pfizer or Moderna but would be surprised if they weren't, shall we say, very healthy indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1