Thai Prime Minister enters self-isolation quarantine after contacting Covid-19 infected businessman while visiting “Phuket Sandbox” ceremony last week

snoop1130

6 hours ago, rbkk said:

"...let's see in 6 months"

That will be the Lambda variant. It's devastating Peru.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/05/fears-arise-that-lambda-covid-variant-may-be-resistant-to-vaccines/

Aside from the main story of the Lambda  variant, I’m struck by the remoteness of the landscape in the picture, as health workers cross a river on a bridge made up of a log, in order to deliver doses of Pfizer.

try getting Pfizer in the middle of Bangkok.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, EricTh said:

Many people still don't understand that being fully vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get infected again.

You can still get infected but the symptoms will be less serious as your body already encountered the virus before.

Exactly.  No vaccine is 100% effective, ever.  That's why they have an efficacy percentage.

11 hours ago, nowhereman said:

Why quarantine at home? Why not field hospital? Springs to mind. He should respect his own rules.

He follows what if rules. Like what if the bed id too hard, what if the person next to me snores, what if I am in the middle of the room and someone can't control their exhaust gas I have to suck it up. Quarantine at home is much better.

11 hours ago, EricTh said:

Many people still don't understand that being fully vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get infected again.

You can still get infected but the symptoms will be less serious as your body already encountered the virus before.

I see you read a lot of informations from the Bigfarma.

I bash the hell of of them everyday to vent, I really hope down deep all the hot air that the balloon actually take off the ground for once put no such luck you ask can it get worse?  Maybe he is counting the money the U.S. gave 30 million I just heard it arrived on a pallet " where should I do with all this money  I didn't know it would be this profitable being a puppet "

Let us give this news story a week and see just how good the PM and Anutin are doing.

We may also hear of a few more of the welcoming party that may come down with some

flu like symptoms.  Just a heads up.  This is an opportunity to see just how good the AZ and

Sinovac vaccines really are.

Geezer

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

He follows what if rules. Like what if the bed id too hard, what if the person next to me snores, what if I am in the middle of the room and someone can't control their exhaust gas I have to suck it up. Quarantine at home is much better.

Drinking his Hi-End Glenfiddich 40 year old scotch while enjoying a nice plate of cheese and meats.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What a putz.

And he was calling for artificial rainmaking for the Bang Phli factory fire.

Evidently you can teach stupid.

Why was Surin Chamber of Commerce chairman Veerasak Pisanuwong in Phuket? Did he meet the entry requirements?

No need to teach stupid, just lead by example.  PM Putz.

Maybe Veerasak needed a road trip and was buying the first few rounds of drinks out of Surin's budget.  Or perhaps he needed pointers on how to revive the Elephant Round-up festival out there.  (I saw that about 43 years ago.)

23 minutes ago, tandor said:

...fancy allowing any person get within a 'bull's roar' of any leader..infected or not!

He’s a man of the people don’t you know !!

Just depends on their status and wealth , poor are not regarded as people though ! ????

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Drinking his Hi-End Glenfiddich 40 year old scotch while enjoying a nice plate of cheese and meats.

When I was about 16, I swiped a bottle of Glenfiddich and drank a bunch straight up.  Took years before I could even walk past an open bottle of scotch without getting sick.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, connda said:

So how did the Surin Chamber of Commerce chairman manage to breach the "Sandbox" Covid security testing and be allowed entrance to mix and mingle with the BKK elites during their Show-and-Tell Phuket Sandbox Extravaganza?
Is the public to assume that virtually all of the Hi-So's get a free pass into the Sandbox unlike everyone else.  My guess is probably "Yes" but I'm willing to suspend disbelief if shown videos of the Hi-So's submitting to testing on arrival. 

In a word... ELITE.

Following questions:

• if the top banana has been fully vaccinated with the Made-in-Thailand potion, what on Earth is he afraid of? Was the vaccination nothing but an administered aspirin jab? 
  • why on Earth does a Chairman of the SURIN Chamber of Commerce attend? 
  • how can the Chairman pass all those health screening tests by those "health officials" dressed in transparent or white garbage bag uniforms? 

What a fiasco, what a disaster - and the goons still wonder, why nobody takes anything coming from their corner is being taken serious anymore ....

10 hours ago, riclag said:

IMOP the taking off of masks to eat and talk is a big contributor to spreading the virus,especially when many Thai's sit so close to each other while eating and talking ! 

What happen to social distancing  !!!!!

And let's not forget everyones spoons dipping into the food pot. 

It's just an excuse, he needs time to figure out what to do with all the funds he's embezzled from the vaccine programme. His Swiss bank account is full to overflowing, so maybe it's time to use the Cayman Islands ones? The pressure our noble leaders are under must not be underestimated!

• Like 1