Thailand reports 14,260 new COVID-19 cases, 119 more deaths

webfact

14 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I can count to the left of the decimal point...with 1.00 being 100% (if you have 1 of something you have it all).

You are simply wrong.

I'll state again what is obvious to everyone else:

One half of one percent is .5%, NOT .005%. 

Percent means hundredths. When you add the % sign, you move the decimal two places to the left.

For example, let's assume a baseball player gets one hit every three times at bat. He's hitting .333 but he gets a hit 33% of the time, not .33% of the time (which would be 1 hit every 300 times at bat, which would make him either a pitcher, or an unemployed baseball player)

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, jacob29 said:

I asked if you wanted me to locate the paper, do you want it or not? As I'd rather not waste my time on the wilfully ignorant anti science types.

No thanks, I feel happy enough being ignorant if what you believe is being educated. 

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

15,335 Cases today and 129 deaths 

Going down then, it's peaked and the restrictions are working, job well done!My mistake I thought we'd already reached 16,000 it must be too early.  

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Going down then, it's peaked and the restrictions are working, job well done!  

Why yes they are, how did you manner to find out the truth that they are going down? was it from looking at the graph while standing on your head.  Why yes that does appear to make it look like the numbers have crashed, yet the deaths no matter how I look at them continue marching on.

• Like 1