PM Prayut downplays severity of Thailand's COVID-19 situation, claims other countries have it worse

webfact

Oh my. People around my neck of the woods are just looking for some clear directions. I don't think they are looking to place blame, they just need a clear message. This sitting around waiting for something to happen seems to be stressing people out more.

Telling the truth would help. Give accurate timelines. If they are thinking lockdown then just get on with it. 

Comments like..things will get better. More vaccines coming...lockdown measures may be extended.

Make a decision and live, or die, with it. Regardless of outcome the current leadership will maintain control so other than suppressing dissenters not sure what all the dilly-dallying is all about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK: Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Thursday (Jul 29) downplayed the COVID-19 situation Thailand, while claiming that other nations are dealing with higher caseloads.

Correct, they are dealing with it.

YOU'RE NOT !

• Like 1

Imagine a poor Thai citizen, mourning the losses in his close family and also in the extended family - he is at his wits end. He may live in Isaan or Bangkok, it makes no difference to Covid. He must be relieved that his country has a Prime Minister with so much empathy for the people of Thailand.

• Like 1

Imagine a poor Thai citizen, mourning the losses in his close family and also in the extended family - he is at his wits end. He may live in Isaan or Bangkok, it makes no difference to Covid. He must be relieved that his country has a Prime Minister with so much empathy for the people of Thailand.

What a clown the leader is!