Gf messed up the ceiling

SilentSal

18 hours ago, SilentSal said:

Yes I know that and I appreciate it. But would you want to pay for something you didn’t do? Blaming me and telling me to pay for it is just wrong. 

My goodness, I bet you are a barrel of laughs and loving as a boyfriend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, it is what it is said:

After a few arguments of her trying to pin the blame on me...

mate, it you're going to survive here you're gonna have to accept everything is your fault! ????

It's not just "living here" that he needs to accept that everything is his fault.  It's just sound relationship advice 101 that everything is his fault if called into question.  Haven't you guys figured that out?  Hubby has and we're close to 50 years of marriage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

If she hasn’t ‘booggered-awf’ by then I expect we’ll see another post from the Op...

‘My GF did nothing for my birthday....????....  cry cry whinge whinge... I’m thinking of charging her for the birthday cake I ordered for myself !!!”  ????

You seem really interested in my post, I’m glad you’re keeping yourself entertained haha. 

Well I’m done replying. I remember now why I don’t use this forum much. 

Most of you guys are some real sad old losers with too much free time not gonna lie haha. So much boomer lingo in this one post and so many people with their panties in a bunch. Trying to give me life lessons and relationship advice? Haha <deleted> off. But I appreciate people actually answering my actual question.. “how do I fix my ceiling?” ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, SilentSal said:

She pulled it off. I’m not moaning about it, I’m just trying to figure out how to fix it. Thanks for your input. 

Pull off a bit more paint, take it to the paint section in homepro etc - They will have a good / exact match -

41 minutes ago, SilentSal said:
4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

If she hasn’t ‘booggered-awf’ by then I expect we’ll see another post from the Op...

‘My GF did nothing for my birthday....????....  cry cry whinge whinge... I’m thinking of charging her for the birthday cake I ordered for myself !!!”  ????

You seem really interested in my post, I’m glad you’re keeping yourself entertained haha. 

Au contraire dear Sal,.... ’tis you who is doing the entertaining and I thank you for that !!!... 

This thread is hilarious in that it could be one of the saddest threads I’ve read on this forum !.... 

Its a definite contender for ’someones been isolating too much’  but still comes a close second to the ‘Covid Car-wash’ thread for being a little nutty and neurotic !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

.... and don’t forget to charge your missus for the petrol and wear and tear on the Yamaha Fino !!! 

Actually I have a bmw s1000rr haha but I do ask her to clean it for me sometimes also. Let me entertain you some more, you seem to use this site alot. Must feel good for you to try your best to “hurt” and “humiliate” others. You seem like a bitter and sad old man. I pity you. Cheers. 

23 hours ago, SilentSal said:
23 hours ago, ThaIrish Sean said:

She didn't do it deliberately, she did it so you would have a nice birthday. Tough love getting her to pay for the repairs.

Yes I know that and I appreciate it. But would you want to pay for something you didn’t do? Blaming me and telling me to pay for it is just wrong. 

No. Not wrong. Just the Thai way. 55555????

Based on the picture it would be tough to keep it that size the proper way normally is to scrape off the loose area which would enlarge the area not bad mouthing you but anyone asking this type of question in my book looks like a simple job but if TLC isn't used scrapping would increase the area 10 fold?

The problem with putty filler the coloring is most likely a bit whiter from my experience normally I use powder and mix it with water but although still cheap you might need to buy a big bag of it when dry it comes really close to the coloring Thais like to use a particular brand is is cheap that being said the paint use for ceilings come in a number of shades and the paint comes in large containers buckets like 20 liter 650 baht I've not seen this brand sold at places like Home Pro for 650 baht.  I do my own painting and touch up for my house and apartment it is easy if you have the right stuff and done properly one can barely noticed certainly but how many do you have from the taping if a lot it would be tough unless you paint the entire ceiling again otherwise it will look like tick tack toe? 

If you are in Pattaya I might be able to take a look and help out shoot me a PM if not good luck!

• Thanks 1