pfizer expatvac

zxzx

Not me....got a rejection form because the registration program does not let you put two items in a box, and they wanted passport & visa in one box. I sent the missing info two weeks or so ago....heard nothing since. 

• Thanks 1

registered on Aug 01

received appointment email on Aug 16

appointment was for Aug 19 at Samitivej Sukhumvit Bangkok

jabbed with Pfizer, received 2nd appointment for Sep 14 same venue, also Pfizer

I'm under 60 and no conditions

Edited by klauskunkel
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, chrisjinla said:

I got a text at 5PM today telling me my appointment is 100KM away tomorrow morning...

I registered on August 3rd

My 'local' provincal hospital is 160 km each way.

I have to do it for Immigration tasks, so I am used to the journey. I'd be over the moon to get an appointment there. Can't see a Pfizer option coming any closer to be honest.

• Like 1

Since I registered I have been given 3 appointments for Bangkok hospitals, 1 for Sriracha and another 1 for Pattaya.

I am over sixty and live in Chonburi City.

By the time the first hospital contacted me I had already had my first jab of Astrazenac (via the BTCC).

I cancelled the first appointment and did my best to inform them that I didn't need an appointment anymore, but the appointments kept coming. I was offered Astrazenac or Pfizer vaccine as a choice.

They have stopped sending me appointments now.

So in my case the website worked very well.

• Thanks 2

i received nothing from any of the 5 i registered with, until I registered with Medpark in Bkk.

First Pfizer last week, 2nd first week in Sept.

Yesterday i got an e mail, from a gmail address, claiming to be from Ministry of Foreign Affairs telling me to hit a link and confirm an appt for today somewhere.......

of course, i did not hit the link, it was just a random name.

but did reply to say i already had it somewhere else, just in case.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I received my 1st Pfizer vaccine injection via the expatvac registration last Thursday at Samitivej Sukhumvit hospital. I registered around 24 July. You can go to https://www.samitivejhospitals.com/page/ThailandIntervac to register if you have not previously done so. The expatvac website is still good to asfaik.

My experience with the expatvac website was similar to Klauskunkel's, except the day I received the appointment, I received 6 duplicates of the reservation. By that time after waiting a week and not hearing anything, I had also tried the Thailandintervac website and received an email appointment from Bangkok Hospital (Bangkok) within 3 days, and a confirmation, but no appointment from Bumrungrad until this past Friday (SMS message). So eventually I had multiple options, but had to wait a few weeks for two of them to get back with reservations.
I'm in the over 60 group.

21 hours ago, zxzx said:

Has any expat living in Thailand received a 1st jab appointment date from expatvac? 

yes - mentioned on other vaccination threads especially the Pattaya one.

Expatvac went live Sunday 1st August. 

Plenty of older Pattaya based expats have either been vaccinated or have appointments at Central festival from the expatvac registration. I know people in both camps plus people under 60 who are still waiting.

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

registered on Aug 01

You are either over 100 kg or pregnant? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pedrogaz said:

Not me....got a rejection form because the registration program does not let you put two items in a box, and they wanted passport & visa in one box. I sent the missing info two weeks or so ago....heard nothing since. 

Try it again - they wee having asmall glitch in the site.  Worked fine for me.  Use the browse and then load both at the same time.

2 minutes ago, fredge45 said:

they wee having asmall glitch in the site.

You are being kind. As you mentioned it worked fine for you (and me) so unlikely there was a glitch in the site. A lot of posters seemed unaware about CTRL left click to select 2 items at once.....................

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fredge45 said:

Rec'd appointment notice 19 Aug, vaccination 20 August in Chiang Mai.

Same for me - registered August 1 - second appointment is for September 10.  Everything was handled very professionally and proceeded smoothly and courteously.

I live here in Chiang Mai and I received an appointment for my first jab of Pfizer vaccine for tomorrow (wednesday). I didn't think I would get an appointment. Because after I registered I received an email saying I needed to upload my passport and a link would be sent to me. After a week of not receiving a link, I got ahold of them again and again they promised a link would be sent to me. Next thing, i received an email from them telling me the date & time of my appointment for my first jab of Pfizer. So I am super happy.

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

registered on Aug 01

Similar story….registered in three different places not expecting much. Got a text message on a Saturday telling me this Samitivej Hospital on Monday between 9-11 or 1-3pm. Drove up from Pattaya and got there at noon, no traffic, walked in and was taken care of immediately with Pfizer…..second on the 12th September. I would register anywhere you can…..you maybe surprised. Good luck people.

1 hour ago, Saltire said:

My 'local' provincal hospital is 160 km each way.

I have to do it for Immigration tasks, so I am used to the journey. I'd be over the moon to get an appointment there. Can't see a Pfizer option coming any closer to be honest.

So I did my journey 100KM each way today and got my 1st Pfizer jab done, a good few hundred other Farang I saw and have to say, despite the last minute text, the process on arrival was well organised and fast and pleasant. Got follow up appointment for 2nd jab in 3 weeks now.

• Like 1