NACC needs 16 months to probe handling of case against Red Bull heir

webfact

This probe will take so long because they know that the public will soon forget all about it.

I remember a similar case years ago (I think) where a policeman was mowed down on Sukhumvit and 

the case just dragged on and on for years.......or was it months?. ???? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Why are some people on forum soo sceptical and cynical, we know how slowly the wheels of justice take to turn when clogged with envelopes.  ????

Yep, waste brown paper is a real hazard to the mechanism of a well oiled machine. 

4 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Put Sherlock Holmes on the case it will be solved in 45 minutes .........LOL = This is just an absolute disgrace for Thailand & it's lack of justice

And it finds it way onto every nations tv sets.

12 hours ago, frankie machine said:

fascinating.  it gets curiouser and curioser.      i'm guessing that each one of those 16 years costs somebody millions of baht. 

And takes the whole corrupt mess closer to expiry of the statute of limitations. 

And gives more time for backroom negotiations.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Emdog said:

"Work expands to fit the time available" or what passes for work here....

One of 'Parkinson's Laws' excellent book published in the 1950's by Terence Northcote Parkinson (foreword by Prince Phillip) he also states that work expands to occupy the number of people available to do it. i.e. the more people available the greater the amount of work the organisation seems to do usually involving lots of meetings and internal communications

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

The delay is necessary to ensure statutes of limitations expire and bent cops and prosecutors can never be prosecuted, just like Boss.

The chief bent prosecutor has already retired with full pension rights which would not have been given if he had been sacked for misconduct. You find that this always is the case with any experienced official or policeman under investigation in every country in the world

7 minutes ago, RobU said:

One of 'Parkinson's Laws' excellent book published in the 1950's by Terence Northcote Parkinson (foreword by Prince Phillip) he also states that work expands to occupy the number of people available to do it. i.e. the more people available the greater the amount of work the organisation seems to do usually involving lots of meetings and internal communications

To give airy-fairy results which  in this case it irrelevant, as I said earlier- don't worry the outcome is already in-hand. 

• Haha 1

NACC meanings:

No Action Cheque Cleared

No Arrest Case Closed

Not Able : Covid Came

Never Attempt Cold Case

New Assessment Come Christmas

Neat Arrangement Clear Corruption

Edited by chalawaan

One or two minor officials, age 59 +, will be sent to inactive posts while proceedings are drawn up. But they retire before the proceedings start, so they are dropped. Excellent result,  nobody suffers!

meantime i notice that at walmart gas stations in usa they are featuring lots of  ads to buy red bull....i wish that the world would boycott the entire brand but of course that won't happen.  I did send walmart an email and asked why they would promote a brand started by a corrupt cop murdering family.  Crickets.

hopefully none of the TV people here are  still supporting this bunch.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pomchop said:

meantime i notice that at walmart gas stations in usa they are featuring lots of  ads to buy red bull....i wish that the world would boycott the entire brand but of course that won't happen.  I did send walmart an email and asked why they would promote a brand started by a corrupt cop murdering family.  Crickets.

hopefully none of the TV people here are  still supporting this bunch.

Dietrich Mateschitz and family are corrupt cop killers ?