Ex cop "Jo Ferrari" swears on his amulet it wasn't about money - just protecting the public

webfact

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I would like to hear his explanation for the number of luxury vehicles he owns, and how he affords all the costs associated with them,( regardless of costs to purchase) let alone the property he must lives in to accommodate all the vehicles.

Is he a very astute investor and only a police officer to protect the vulnerable public from predators?

Saw an article that states during police operations he seized 400+ vehicles over the years and these vehicles were then sold at auction to which he was entitled to some percentage of the sales.  Might explain some, if in fact true.

There is an article in today’s BP.

Edited by TimBKK

1 hour ago, pokerface1 said:

I think they got the information out of the guy just using one plastic bag. so now that they know where the money is hidden they threw on another 5 bags to finish him off. 

After all 6 bags is defiantly an over kill.

Pun intended ?????????

• Haha 2

So it seems he is completely innocent and actually the “victim” here. Only a dedicated none-corrupt Buddhist trying to save children from drugs.

Well at least the video shows what kind of sick animal this guy really is.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, khunpa said:

It just part of the plan and excuses for when he is set free. He is now the victim.

According to normal logic and thinking this makes no sense, but it fits perfectly into “Thai-logic”.

The guy is only a hero trying to save children from drugs. Does not matter that he actually murdered someone.

The bloke was unfortunate enough to stop breathing when encased in plastic bags, how is the fault of the investigators?  You think they understand 02 deprivation?

1 hour ago, TimBKK said:

Saw an article that states during police operations he seized 400+ vehicles over the years and these vehicles were then sold at auction to which he was entitled to some percentage of the sales.  Might explain some, if in fact true.

There is an article in today’s BP.

400+ vehicles is a huge amount.

Ask the question if he is the one to have bought any of those vehicles to add to his extensive collection?

Next question is where did he get the money from?

Was the money paid to buy at auction checked for its source?

Is it possible the money used is therefore from a criminal endeavour?

Money laundering springs to mind.

40 minutes ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Dont laugh, but I have a cop  living opposite me.   Each time he smiles and waves at me, I run inside and lock the door, in case   he wants something.

My Moo Baan is filled with high-level cops. All driving very nice cars and seem to be enjoying life on their 40k salary.

Hard working people and great at investments it seems.

• Sad 1

How many other bodies does Joe  wish to declare for reducing the severity of his sentence ? 

All deaths in the line of duty for the benefit  of Thailand or how many assets he can strip from the drug dealers for a economic gain for himself and his cronies . 

How much lower can the Thai authorities go ? 

This latest story must be giving many of Joes  comrades  sleepless nights .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SooKee said:

I can't understand why the heck this guy is even still in custody!  He's sworn on his amulet!  Surely that should be the end of it?  ????

Of course not. He should have more than one amulet on his neck chain. I have eight and I'm a heathen!

4 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Bottom line:

The drug dealer , 3 grams of “ ice “ found on him, was killed in an attempt to extort more money.

1 million wasn’t enough, he wanted 2 million.

29 luxury cars obviously isn’t enough ……. is there a new Bugatti in the pipeline ?

The upkeep on those sort of vehicles would be enormous. He was in a lifestyle that demanded a high amount of money to maintain.

I used to swear on a lot of things when I was a kid.  Did not mean I did not do it.

Also I do not think he was looking form money.  He was looking fore the drugs so that he could sell them and get the money.

Going to be interesting to see how long this is a story and when the newspapers will be told toleve it alone.

He should get a full life sentence and his accomplices 20 years with no remission. They should also seize all their wealth and use it for the poor. Note one of his men tried to get 900,000 baht bail. Top cop of RTP should also be investigated on his wealth. 

3 minutes ago, suestra29 said:

He should get a full life sentence and his accomplices 20 years with no remission. They should also seize all their wealth and use it for the poor. Note one of his men tried to get 900,000 baht bail. Top cop of RTP should also be investigated on his wealth. 

good luck with that, where do you think you are? back in the West?

Edited by malibukid
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

I used to swear on a lot of things when I was a kid.  Did not mean I did not do it.

Also I do not think he was looking form money.  He was looking fore the drugs so that he could sell them and get the money.

Going to be interesting to see how long this is a story and when the newspapers will be told toleve it alone.

With the quality investigative journalism in Thailand, it will probably be fully explored, analysed and reported until at least this Saturday, with a comment or 2 in "The week that was". 

Edited by Artisi
  • Haha 2

Ex cop "Jo Ferrari" swears on his amulet it wasn't about money - just protecting the public

The man tells the truth as anyone should understand.

One man can only drive one car at the ime. That means, the 28 more cars in his garage couldn't be driven by people falling in a micro sleep or produce accidents by brake failures.

So he protected the people, can't you see? Please show a bit more empathy with such a honorable Thai man, you bloody farang!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, anchadian said:

A Buddhist monk offered moral support to suspect killer-cop Police Col. Thitisan Uttanapol on Friday by visiting Nakhon Sawan Police Station where the tortured to death of a drug suspect was captured on video. #ผู้กํากับโจ้

Phra Arnon, from Pattarasitaram Temple said Thitisan was "man enough" to admit his mistakes. Asked by a reporter if he doesn't feel sorry for the killed suspect, the monk said he has compassion but the man "wasn't pure" as he was a drug dealer. #ผู้กํากับโจ้

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1431157256717017088

So does that aknown extortionist and murderer is pure?

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

"I have never done this before," he continued as Thailand's press preyed on every word. "I swear by the amulet that hangs around my neck that this was not about extorting money. I have never been involved in any corrupt practices over money"

I for one don't believe you, the findings at your palace back home make that hard to do.