Expats' vaccinations: 54K have registered on consular website as jabs continue apace

webfact

Live in Prasat, Surin - NEast

Registered 1st August

Given appointment 25th August for 11am 26th at Rajabhat Uni in Surin

Got there 10.30am Left 12.15pm having had 1st jab Pfizer

2nd jab appointment 16th September

They were organized and very efficient

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Lots of figures, but missing are the exact number of vaccinations administered under this program so far:

number of first doses, number of second doses, vaccine type.

Surely this information is known, and can be shared with the public.

Are registrations now closed? 

7 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

The statistic is quite useless compared to how many appointments this wonderful IT system has created. Here amongst my associates the massive total of zero, nil, nada, zip  (maybe because we are in deepest darkest Issan). This I would like to know rather than the usual spin.

I live in the Isan too. Tomorrow I and with me many other farangs get our first shot of Pfizer

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Gold Star said:

Mee too, but they seem to have fixed it. Go back and upload the rest of your information. You'll get the confirmation emails if they have it correctly.

That's the problem , already got the confirmation email saying it was successful and it wont let me back in

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

5 million foreigners in Thailand, I am told. I

54,000 registered in this site. Where are the other 4,946,000? Already vaccinated?

You are forgetting about the millions of migrant workers in Thailand who come from Myanmar, Cambodia, and Laos.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, malibukid said:

high and dry in chiang mai. the silence is deafening 

Really …. Lots of Expats (only) getting shots at McCormick Hospital over the past two weeks …. In fact I think there may even be some open walk-in sessions planned for next week.

D1B8A5F9-4D78-44D1-9125-4A4958F2EFC9.png

968E66C5-D01D-49B2-92E2-3988B919ABCB.jpeg

C03E891D-10F8-4E7A-9335-3C78BA49BE5E.jpeg

ACBA12C8-8B97-4316-91A5-3851AB0586D3.jpeg

A7879AA4-204B-4FB7-8450-63CC0813B523.jpeg

• Like 2

I got my first BioNTech/Pfizer jab in Udon Thani at the university two days ago, wednesday. Jab 2 will be 15. september with BioNTech as well. There is vaccination only for foreigners living in Udon this week.

Even though successfully registered on Expatvat I did not hear anything from them, but got an email from the privat hospital AEK Udon where I was on a list for a jab!! They offered the extraordinary service to inform everyone who is on their list, that they can get a jab for free elsewhere! And AEK Udon did not require payment in advance for being on a waiting list. They are loosing potential customers by informing like this, but offer a service one cannot appreciate enough! Their email informed where and how I could register and receive the jab. - And until now nothing from Expatvat!!!

The whole procedure about registration and vaccination has been smooth and very professional with minimal waiting time - the whole thing took maybe 45 min inclusive 20 min rest after the jab. Very well organized!

Thanks a lot to the people of the MoPH, to BioNTech for developing the vaccine, to Pfizer for producing it and to the American Government for paying for it and donating them! 

• Like 2

I got my first BioNTech/Pfizer jab in Udon Thani at the university two days ago, wednesday. Jab 2 will be 15. september with BioNTech as well. There is vaccination only for foreigners living in Udon this week.

Even though successfully registered on Expatvat I did not hear anything from them, but got an email from the privat hospital AEK Udon where I was on a list for a jab!! They offered the extraordinary service to inform everyone who is on their list, that they can get a jab for free elsewhere! And AEK Udon did not require payment in advance for being on a waiting list. They are loosing potential customers by informing like this, but offer a service one cannot appreciate enough! Their email informed where and how I could register and receive the jab. - And until now nothing from Expatvat!!!

The whole procedure about registration and vaccination has been smooth and very professional with minimal waiting time - the whole thing took maybe 45 min inclusive 20 min rest after the jab. Very well organized!

Thanks a lot to the people of the MoPH, to BioNTech for developing the vaccine, to Pfizer for producing it and to the American Government for paying for it and donating them! 

8 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

In Chiang Mai one should register with the "Wall of Chiang Mai" after registering on ExpatVac site ... 

https://wallofcm.chiangmaihealth.go.th/

Why?  I have no idea, but most people with appt's here registered on both sites.  Makes getting vaccinated confusing as h*ll.

Registered a long time ago on WoCM, checked the site every day for weeks.  Checked it 4 days ago still said your vaccine not available, skipped a day checking, then check the next day about 8pm.  My shot was at 10am that day.  No phone text or e-mail as promised.  Luckily I had also jumped on the Medpark bandwagon despite a 3 day round trip drive for the 1st Pfizer shot, leaving in about 6 days for the 2nd one.  Have a Moderna set up for Oct and then may get a J&J in late Jan when back in the US.  That should about cover it.

4 hours ago, Thailand said:

Yep, done that as well and still nothing.

Maybe you should visit the Chiang Mai Provincial Public Health Office (on Suthep Road down from Nimmanhaemin intersection). I did. Although I had registered on Expatvac and Wall of Chiang Mai, there was a problem and after my visit it was corrected and I got the Pfizer jab.

If you registered on Wall of Chiang Mai and refused Sinovac and/or AZ, you definitely have to visit them or send an email to [email protected]. The subject line of your email should be “Data Clarification: Surname, Given Name” and you should include the following information in the body of your email: 

1.     Given name

2.     Surname

3.     Date of birth (DDMMMYYYY ex. 21Aug1953)

4.     13 digit registration number that you received after registering with the Wall of Chiang Mai system (which should begin with the digits “600”)

5.     Passport number

6.     Phone number

7.     Email Address

Do this soon while McCormick is still working through the list of people for the first jab. Good luck.

1 hour ago, club said:

That's the problem , already got the confirmation email saying it was successful and it wont let me back in

Which confirmation email did you last get?

First, I tried to upload all, and it wouldn't take, just one image.

I got confirmation email number one, that said all OK, now wait.

Days later I got an email that said it wasn't correct as they didn't have my visa document.

I went back, logged in, and uploaded all again. Then I got confirmation email number two saying all OK, now wait.

I tried logging back in and it wont let me as it thinks all is good.

I recall there is a telephone number to call for help, but you have to be able to log in to see it. Your cookies may be keeping you from logging in or even creating a new log in. Perhaps try another device or browser?

4 hours ago, fdsa said:

I did not register because I have no chance to get Pfizer in the nearest future as I am below 60yo and have no underlying medical conditions.

So why should I share my very personal information with another lame website protected by a password like "admin" or "123456" if protected at all?

Seems like a lot under 60 registered without underlying medical conditions, from the article...
Of these 11,760 were aged 60 and over and 42,985 were under 60.

257 were pregnant women and 3,947 had one or more of seven underlying health conditions.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Almer said:

I was at Udon Thani on the 25th for the first Pfiser and whilst waiting for the 30 minute i received a confirmation of a Pfiser in Kk on Sept 5 from the Intervac site which i now do not need and no way to cancel, but that still leaves me with the Expatvac site should they ever make contact, there must be many duplicates by default.

Not sure if the KK one will cancel out within 24 hours if they don't hear from you, so it would be best call them to advise them that your out, that way they can fit someone else in, it's only the right thing to do in this pandemic as everyone is desperate to get a shot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Your probably aware by now that the Provincial Health Office in Udon Thani has provided 1st dose of Pfizer for those of us that registered at their office, i.e. I registered on site at their office on Sunday and was provided with the 1st dose of Pfizer the next day at a University and those who registered on Monday got theirs on Wednesday I believe.

This was done through word of mouth as far as I am aware, so Expatvac is useless IMO as it appears to have changed the game sending vaccines to provinces before those having registered on Expatvac had a chance to know what the f was going on.

Might be worth making enquiries with the Provincial Health Office to see if they anymore vaccination dated for Pfizer, beats waiting for Expatvac as I also registered with them on the 1st August and have heard squat, but got my vaccine through the above office through word of mouth as mentioned, go figure, amazing Thailand, the horse has bolted before the gates were opened. 

Damn, I wish I read this before I left home, 160 kilometers in upper Salon Nakhon.

Anyway I was assured that it'll happen soon at Central Festival Udon Thani.  They seemed very confident.

I'll call the Provincial Health Office Monday.  Did they offer it to your wife also or just foreigners?

At least I got stocked up at the excellent Makros you have in Udon Thani.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fdsa said:

I did not register because I have no chance to get Pfizer in the nearest future as I am below 60yo and have no underlying medical conditions.

So why should I share my very personal information with another lame website protected by a password like "admin" or "123456" if protected at all?

In Chiang Mai the US Consulate just sent a message saying that on September 1-2 there will be walk-in vaccinations for foreigners born 1956 or before at McCormick Hospital - 9-11 AM. Need to register at Wall of Chiang Mai https://www.cm-healthcare.net/CMCVR and bring registration number.

They also recommend registering at Expatvac https://expatvac.consular.go.th/index If you do this, be sure to select all photos of passport requested at same time by holding down CTRL, selecting and copying, then pasting everything in the form in one go. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps being in a deepest darkest red zone helps too.....I expect it will get to you soon.

Not necessarily, I am in a deep red zone, and nobody I know has had anything other than the acknowledgement of registration, nearly all ar over 60 and at least 3 of us have multiple medical conditions that are on the priority list.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foreverlomsak said:

Not necessarily, I am in a deep red zone, and nobody I know has had anything other than the acknowledgement of registration, nearly all ar over 60 and at least 3 of us have multiple medical conditions that are on the priority list.

What red zone is that?  I think just about everyone I know over 60 in Pattaya has had a first jab.  All AZ or Pfizer, not the Chinese ones.

3 minutes ago, shdmn said:

What red zone is that?  I think just about everyone I know over 60 in Pattaya has had a first jab.  All AZ or Pfizer, not the Chinese ones.

Phetchabun, we were added to deep red in the big revision a month ago.

Khon Kaen (who are ordinary red) are doing AZ vaccination in central mall, we don't have one of them, maybe why we can't get.

A friend (77 yo) who lives part time in Pattaya and part time here is still waiting to get an appointment for any kind of jab.

32 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Did they offer it to your wife also or just foreigners?

Only farangs, when leaving the University injection site on Monday the Thai's were lining up for Sinovac 1st dose and AZ 2nd dose as per the big signage displays, the previous Pfizer signage boards were taken down.

Would love to get the wife a shot of Pfizer but I read somewhere, next month it's going to school kids ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Deep rural Ubon! 
Ubon Ratchasima is one of the bigger cities in Thailand, The number of expats you saw there confirms you were at a major hospital in the capital city.

They are not getting to the 30,000 or so people who have registered (and been accepted) who are actually in rural areas. 

To throw blame at those being overlooked is pathetic!

Did I say that I lived in Muang Ubon ? No.

Was I at the biggest hospital in Ubon ? Yes, but I had to travel there !

I certainly live in a rural area, so I am certainly one of "the 30,000 or so people who have registered (and been accepted) who are actually in rural areas."

The Intervac website worked ok, so if anybody did n't get any acknowledgement it would have been because they did not submit their info properly.

5 hours ago, Almer said:

In Udon Thani on the 25th they were giving  Pfiser to expats galore

Almer I saw you got an SMS from Khon Karen Hospital while in Udon Thani.

I got on there list and haven't heard anything.

Is there some web portal you can find out that one is still registered?

I've registered at the expat site also and the two Hospitals.  Udon Thani and Khon Kaen.