Former deputy attorney-general committed disciplinary violation in Red Bull heir’s hit-and-run case

webfact

9 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

If you have "General" in your title your above any logical laws and immune that's why there are millions of them I think???? 

Does our "General Contractor" get a free pass too? :whistling:

3 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

The whole system stinks of corruption from the local police demanding 2,000 baht if you refuse a urine test . The Thai public are not stupid they know huge brown envelopes are passed around to enrich people of authority and we all know Boss will never be sent to prison for the slaying of a police officer even in the No Confidence vote which ended on Saturday when once again the PM survived there were accusations of monies being promised for votes to ensure the powers that be remain in power .

This protection racketeering is quite notable and trickles down to the provincial and amphoe levels - as it has for decades. 

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, smi11ie a dit :

La plupart des Thaïlandais dans la fonction publique rêvent de recevoir un pot-de-vin énorme qui changera leur vie. C'est la raison pour laquelle de nombreuses personnes travaille dans un poste de police ou gouvernemental. Leur demander de demander'un pour cette choisi doit être mal perçu. Pour de nombreux pots-de-vin (extorsion) est leur principale source de revenus. 

Je connais un agent d'immigration à Buriram qui extorque tout le monde. Il n'a reçu que 2000 de moi, mais un de mes amis très riche s'est fait piquer pour 15 000. L'agent détermine la taille de la dette à partir de votre relevé bancaire, qu'il examine toujours au début de la demande. Peu importe si votre application est parfaitement saine.

J'ai décidé de ne pas m'énerver devant ces histoires de corruption et d'en rire. Je ne veux pas avoir affaire à la police ou au gouvernement ici parce que j'ai peur qu'ils m'extorquent. C'est définitivement un inconvénient de la vie en Thaïlande, mais je préfère quand même vivre ici plus qu'au Royaume-Uni.

I Think we know the same man . Before in Buriram immigration all was normal. Since 3 years they ask more money every time you renew Visa extensiOn and suddenly they stop to accept the affidavit of the French consulate. Amazing Thaïland

"Not final"  there you go the announcement is just for show, look how old the dude is guess he was prime to take the fall lost of pension for two years he isn't worry the Red Bull family has or will more than make up the shortage!????????  This case isn't going anywhere except in circles.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

One of the biggest scandals in Thailand in recent years, and all they can recommend is delaying his pension and promotion for two years !

I know the ruling is "not final", but hard to see the Prosecution Commission over ruling it.

And all this took a year !

Shows the true face of the corrupt Thai judicial system !

I wonder if he will seek compensation for his loss.

2 hours ago, Card said:

So why don't u get evidence and have him prosecuted? It is the "do nothings" that perpetuates corruption. Either that or stop whining.

I wasn't expecting it.  It only happened once to me and now I avoid going there.  I found out afterwards that it is commonplace there.

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

One of the biggest scandals in Thailand in recent years, and all they can recommend is delaying his pension and promotion for two years !

I know the ruling is "not final", but hard to see the Prosecution Commission over ruling it.

Oh, I wouldn’t doubt the Commission will overrule the decision.......just not in the way one might hope

7 hours ago, webfact said:

a mild disciplinary violation

For looking the other way!  Thailand has no shame.  You'd think some powerful educated Thais would care that the rest of the world (except other banana republics) look at them with derision.

8 minutes ago, mikebell said:

For looking the other way!  Thailand has no shame.  You'd think some powerful educated Thais would care that the rest of the world (except other banana republics) look at them with derision.

There once was a boxer in NZ, who got into some alleged trouble with drugs.

All gone, problems gone, was he related to a politician? you can have 3 guess's.

The case has dragged on for many many years until most of the charges were dropped or reached their statute of limitation. For this result it took the committee a year to find out. WOW. Work was done in a flash. An incised media show to calm the angry population down. The population's trust in the judiciary, police, public administration and government is steadily approaching zero.

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Lucky that he didn´t do something that would be considered a big fault.

This is a joke Thailand, when are you going to rise above blatant corruption, come on General, live up to your election promise or have you forgotten what that was ?

32 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

The case has dragged on for many many years until most of the charges were dropped or reached their statute of limitation. For this result it took the committee a year to find out. WOW. Work was done in a flash. An incised media show to calm the angry population down. The population's trust in the judiciary, police, public administration and government is steadily approaching zero.

Yep.  They threw one sacrificial lamb under a parked bus an a high-lift.  That will show the commoners that the top brass mean business by golly!

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

LOS-Backwardia, a country where everything is backwards ...

1 hour ago, paul1804 said:

This is a joke Thailand, when are you going to rise above blatant corruption, come on General, live up to your election promise or have you forgotten what that was ?

Erh! what election was that? ????

• Like 1

Of course Questions that where not put to him or answered for the general public and probably never will be : How much to you earn?, how much in yours and families bank accounts?, how many high end cars do you own?, how many luxurious houses do you own? and last but not least, How many times have you committed corruption?  :coffee1: