Eleven provinces vaccinate 50% - more easing on the way October 11th

webfact

5 hours ago, Scott Savage said:

The only easing they need to do is stop the 7 day quarantine if they want tourists to return on mass. It’s that simple. Hence why Greece and Europe has opened up and doing fine thank you

Not quite true, looking at Cyprus still to many tests and hoops to go through, as quite a few country's, especially if visiting from Thailand, not even on red list, gray, not booking yet...

2 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Try the Stradivarius Beer Bar, It's a FILE INN

In Finland you could buy the strad liquors on the ferry to Sweden in the 80s. 

Bottle of slisky liqour  in a bottle chaped like a violin.

The 80s was cool. 

2 hours ago, Rocking Robert said:

The USA has 56% of the population fully vaccinated yet they go to football stadiums by the millions every weekend shoulder to shoulder without mask    WHATS UP WITH THAT

We refer to them as republicans aka covidiots who make us all carry the burden of Red covid

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I am just explaining the discrepancy between the numbers. Feel free to rant about the government all you want, preferably not here.

Where is the rant? I am just pointing out how they seem to be counting. Also, when did you become a person that tells me where to post my opinion?

Edited by Gottfrid

On 9/30/2021 at 9:01 AM, webfact said:

11 provinces have achieved 50% vaccinations

Well there are vaccines and there's the Chinese stuff so beloved by Anutin (for some reason!)  They would get close to the magic 70% figure if they offered Thais Pfizer or AZ.  My TGF was turned away in Pattaya as there were only 500 doses & already oversubscribed before opening time.  Many Thais fear Sinovac MORE than Covid!

20 hours ago, Chiang Mai Will said:

Great: 11 provinces have given 50% -- the rest, allegedly 22.9% -- that means everything is ok now -- open up the bars, restaurants, nail bars -- business as usual as less than 50% are vaccinated in the country!

That math do not work. If 11 are at 50% and the rest at 22.9. , the average would be a lot  Higher than 22,9.

On 10/1/2021 at 4:22 AM, Rocking Robert said:

The USA has 56% of the population fully vaccinated yet they go to football stadiums by the millions every weekend shoulder to shoulder without mask    WHATS UP WITH THAT

It's called getting on with life. You can stay behind your sofa, though.

On 10/2/2021 at 11:01 AM, Johnny Mac said:
On 10/1/2021 at 5:22 AM, Rocking Robert said:

It's called getting on with life. You can stay behind your sofa, though.

...and try and avoid being added to the 700,000 in the US that have already died from it.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:16 AM, mikebell said:

Well there are vaccines and there's the Chinese stuff so beloved by Anutin (for some reason!)  They would get close to the magic 70% figure if they offered Thais Pfizer or AZ.  My TGF was turned away in Pattaya as there were only 500 doses & already oversubscribed before opening time.  

Most Thais I know (including my wife, most of her friends, most of my staff) got AZ.  Most people who were at the front of the queue got Sinovac as that was all that was available at that time.

Many Thais fear Sinovac MORE than Covid!

No they don't.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, Danderman123 said:

I am just explaining the discrepancy between the numbers. Feel free to rant about the government all you want, preferably not here.

Don't expect reason from the ranters and haters...most have never lived in Thailand!

Edited by The Hammer2021

On 9/30/2021 at 2:22 PM, Rocking Robert said:

Dumbing down conditioning.....

Been of this nature forever in that part of the world. 

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Nice to see the 

Yes it is. 

It's rising rapidly every week. Finally got their act together after a rough start. 

Positives override all the projected doom and gloom among the Negative Nellies.