Customers flee from restaurant near Bali Hai for the second time after police inspection around Pattaya restaurant alcohol ban

webfact

17 hours ago, webfact said:

When police arrived at a restaurant near the Bali Hai Pier in which police stated that this venue has allegedly broken the orders many times before,

Begs the question why isn't there a padlock on the door...

Or is it just an opportunity for more fines?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

In Thailand it is always about control of the peasants, as it was in my native UK about 400 years ago where the rich few ruled over the poor. A government's job is to act in the best interests of the people, to protect the nation. It is not to interfere constantly in the private life of its citizens. But the control begins right from the time kids begin school, where every boy and every girl has to have exactly the same haircut. What is that supposed to achieve? Absolutely nothing. It's just control, teaching obedience, so they will become subservient little lambs in adult life too.

Agree, not to mention the 4 school uniforms, and the 45 minutes assembly with band playing, national anthem sounding like it's setting them up for military style training.

Fortunately for our girls, their school has a no haircut policy, but a braiding policy, I tell you the amount of time it takes my Mrs to do their hair in the morning is a stressful event in itself, as for the boys in college, is an up to you event, total opposite to most schools and one uniform which is the way it should be.

• Like 2