PM Prayut calls for Covid vaccines and medicines to be made global public goods

webfact

2 hours ago, arithai12 said:

What the heck is Bio-Circular-Green economy model? I would start with the "Tuk tuk circular model" in which the exhaust pipe is inside a mask fastened to the face of the driver.

No it's ministers using catchy tags sniffing their own exhaust system.

8 hours ago, arithai12 said:

What the heck is Bio-Circular-Green economy model? I would start with the "Tuk tuk circular model" in which the exhaust pipe is inside a mask fastened to the face of the driver.

I had to smile ????

My guess is that it's possibly connected to "Doughnut Economics" which is a model of sustainable economics developed by Kate Raworth fairly recently. It has been a hot topic for economics nuts like myself for a while.

https://www.kateraworth.com/doughnut/

If private hospitals and individuals had been allowed to buy vaccines 18-20 months ago, Thailand could have opened to tourists much sooner.  Financial losses would have been much smaller.   Who was it that decided that vaccines could only be bought by the GPO?  What was the reason for that decision?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

Will Thailand / Prayuth practice what he preaches?  Let the AZ mfg in Thailand be the first to step up and give away Covid vaccines to other countries.

Pinocchio talks big with nothing behind it.

Good to see the protesters now raising the issues he talks about.  How his gov is the one that undemocratically did the coup on the people of Thailand.

The activist's messages never seem to penetrate deeply enough throughout the population - coup cycle after the next - for the masses to raise in a unified effort, even though the everyday man is quite knowledgeable and aware of what's going on around them. Nor do they take it upon themselves act as a broad collective to live their protests.....or they're comfortable enough in their everyday lives that they find no reason to raise. That's reasoned. 

All of these ongoing surface shenanigans and treachery have little to do with placed puppets that we shout out at everyday. 

Consider the deeper source.

24 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

If private hospitals and individuals had been allowed to buy vaccines 18-20 months ago, Thailand could have opened to tourists much sooner.  Financial losses would have been much smaller.   Who was it that decided that vaccines could only be bought by the GPO?  What was the reason for that decision?

Profits and control by way of the assorted fiefdoms?