Miss Universe Thailand Accused of Violating Flag Act

snoop1130

16 hours ago, Jerno said:

Oh, puh...leez!  Always some idiot in the current Govt or a HiSo who's got a stick up their ###!  Get a life!  Sheesh.

Some people complain when laws are not enforced.  I see some complain when they are enforced.  

Perhaps the authot should "get a life" rather than wasting his time commenting.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

And this month's "Mandelson award" for spinning Brexit abuse into the most obscure topic goes to...

Back on topic, barely a week goes by without some authoritarian buffoon redefining stupidity!

I thought you guys can joke about anything, guess not. And did I mention Brexit? So does that mean you get the award and not me? ???? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Christ! They are as bad as the Americans and the gammons in the Uk with their love of flag shagging ???? 

In the US it is legal to burn the flag, hold it upside down, wear flag decorated clothing (like in Thailand!) under freedom of speech. In fact one can publicly display foreign flags (even the insurrection Conderate flag), unlike in Thailand. So not as bad.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jonclark said:

Where was the photo taken? If it was not in Thailand are we entering the realms of Thai people being charged with violating Thai laws even if they were not in Thailand when they allegedly violated a Thai law? 

Its quite common .

Brits can be charged in the U.K for committing crimes abroad .

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its quite common .

Brits can be charged in the U.K for committing crimes abroad .

I seem to remember that Thammanat Prompao was allowed to remain in office because his drug trafficking conviction had taken place in Australia. Or is that not considered a crime for cabinet ministers? Small fry, I suppose, compared to forcefully overthrowing His Majesty's democratically elected government.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Srikcir said:

In the US it is legal to burn the flag, hold it upside down, wear flag decorated clothing (like in Thailand!) under freedom of speech. In fact one can publicly display foreign flags (even the insurrection Conderate flag), unlike in Thailand. So not as bad.

Yeah, cos I actually meant a literal comparison of the countries flag laws ???? 

• Confused 1

On 11/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, jonclark said:

Where was the photo taken? If it was not in Thailand are we entering the realms of Thai people being charged with violating Thai laws even if they were not in Thailand when they allegedly violated a Thai law? 

Not for the first time either

Edited by kimamey

1. It was not a flag. 

2. It was some sort of banner. 

3. There was no disrespect shown. 

4. If any disrespect was shown, it was highly deserved. 

5. Little men and women, who are leading boring and dull lives, trying to make other people's lives more difficult, as that is all they know how to do. 

6. Get a life and at least make an attempt to behave like adults. 

7. Stop picking on people you are more powerful than, and jealous of. 

8. Sonthiya is a fake patriot, who has never done a thing with his life, that meant anything. And he has sacrificed nothing for his nation. He has no idea what patriotism even looks like. He is an empty suit and an obnoxious nationalist. 

"In shallow men the fish of little thoughts cause much commotion. In oceanic minds the whales of inspiration make hardly a ruffle".
Sri Yukteswar

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1