Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

2 minutes ago, Pib said:

Based on other posts and now my experience, the data you enter does seem to possibly get misplaced or go missing when you view the PDF form after the submission.

That's what happened on my form. So already anticipating a rejection, I just mailed my report earlier today. 

6 minutes ago, Pib said:

The PDF form generated by a submission does "not" include a Remark field that I see anywhere.  I do not see a Remark field anywhere....not on the PDF form nor on the screen where you check status. 

They apparently have changed the form. All of mine have the remark under the bar code at the bottom of it.

It would be interesting to know what the approved one has on it.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They apparently have changed the form. All of mine have the remark under the bar code at the bottom of it.

You can't open the form. No reason why rejected. Nothing, nada.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

That's what happened on my form. So already anticipating a rejection, I just mailed my report earlier today. 

"Maybe" what the IO reviews on their end does correctly show data entered...that is, they just see the data in a format on a screen that does not appear like a PDF form which we see after submission.

I noticed on my first, now rejected report, my full name and my house number were both appearing in the house number field on the generate PDF report.  My full name was in the name location but it was also showing in the Address Number field.  But when the report was still in Pending status only my house number only appeared as it should be as I looked at it numerous times..  It's like once the report moved from Pending to Rejected the PDF form got changed/more messed up probably due to the rejection generating a new PDF report for viewing.

Edited by Pib
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Apparently you are talking an online submission/approval on one of the other two, older reporting systems; not this brand new system.

My gut is also telling me that my rejection on this new system is simply tied to other data they look at when evaluating an online submission and some of that data, maybe missing/corrupt data, for my record causes them to reject a report although the report you submit is perfect.

As I mentioned before after many tries over the years on the two other/older systems they never allowed me past the first page of data entry....once clicking continue/submit I immediately got the Sorry Charlie, please visit your local immigration office message.  So, over the years I have had to report by mail or in-person...I mostly report by mail although I have one two in-person reports over the last 15 months or so.

I'll be interested to hear from other folks who could never get either of the two other, older online reporting to accept their reports if their reports gets "approved" on the new system.  I expect they will be able to submit a report, but will they be approved....or rejected because of the same problem that prevented reporting on the two other, older systems.

2 minutes ago, Pib said:

Apparently you are talking an online submission/approval on one of the other two, older reporting systems; not this brand new system.

I have not done one on the new site yet (due in February). Redacted approved PDF.

image.png.5769e284c00422a38f5d2211a46cb00b.png

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I have not done one on the new site yet (due in February). Redacted approved PDF.

no reason for rejecting and how can they send 3 rejections all to my email address even though, we registered with 3 different email addresses.

16 minutes ago, stereolab said:

You missed mine, successful,from the Nong Khai office.

Did you use either of the older online reporting systems to successfully submit reports before and get approval?    

I trying to figure out if people getting rejected on the new system (like me) also had problems on the older systems (like me).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

In a rejection email from the new system there is no attached PDF form. 

And when checking online on the page where you check status it only shows "Rejected" in the status column....it changed from showing Pending to Rejected with no explanation whey anywhere.    And when clicking on the download field to see the the TM47 generated by your submitted data it only shows the TM47 generated from the data you submitted...and the data you submitted may not appear properly on the viewed TM47 like how I explained earlier...and other posters have experienced the same seemly corrupted TM47 PDF where data is misplaced/missing on the form that generated "after" you submit the report.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sato said:

My Application has been approved.

Entered the data 5th Dec. into the system.

I did the same and just got the approval email from immigration.

I wonder why there's no (visible) passportnumber on the receipt.

Just now, RBOP said:

CW

And I forgot to ask if you had used and got approved reports on either of the two other, older online systems or hadn't been able to use those older systems....always told to visit your local immigration office when trying to use the other systems.

1 minute ago, Pib said:

And I forgot to ask if you had used and got approved reports on either of the two other, older online systems or hadn't been able to use those older systems....always told to visit your local immigration office when trying to use the other systems.

The older system last worked (for me) in June 2021. Been having to mail into Division 1 at CW since then. Had a glimmer of hope this new system would work.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

For those who got approved on this new system, what happened previously with old system for their previous reports, were they approved previously also or were they rejected and was the mobile app in error saying they were on 'overstay'.??

For myself I was never able to report on the old system, always got the message overstay or to go to my nearest immigration office.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CHEN888 said:

Mine has been approved by email from Bangkok CW.

I applied Sunday. 

Male
Approved
09/12/2021 14:37:31

Mine was rejected. I applied Sunday morning (CW) and got back the rejection email this evening. No reason. Went to the post office earlier today in anticipation it was just going to be stuck on Pending. 

image.png.f32141047799867705d4329f94a83905.png 

image.png