Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Now let's hope it works for me in 15 days when I can apply online within my 15 day window.

What springs to mind...

"Build me up Buttercup" song by the foundations. Before your time.

Also Al Pacino in the godfather...

"Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in" (something like that) 

My window opens Jan 13.

I will be looking for your future update.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Haha 1

To give credit where it is due, the new web browser system (I've never used the app version) seems to me a significant improvement compared to the old one.  Firstly, you are submitting the 90-day report info into a system that is linked to your registered account, so they have your email on file, you don't need to re-enter it.  And one would assume they will have an instant record of previous 90-day online reports that one has made.  Second, the interface of the online form is much better, more modern, than the old one, with more robust dropdown menus where these are used.  Third, it asks for less information than previously.  

I registered easily last week, receiving an email confirming registration and providing a direct link to the log-on page.

This morning I logged on without any problems, filled out the form and submitted it (make sure to use the dropdown menus for Province, etc., in the address section).  I only filled out the asterisk boxes apart from adding my first name.  After hitting the "Submit" button a "Success" message flashed up and a new tab opened with a PDF of a completed TM47 form, and I received an email confirming receipt of my submission.

6 hours letter I received an approval email with "RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION" pdf attached showing due date of next 90-day report. 

• Like 1

Registered  easily and submitted my application on Friday 10th which was a holiday. My due date and also last day for online submission was 12th., a Sunday. By 5.20 pm on 16th., I still hadn't received an "Accepted" or "Rejected" message so, thinking nothing'd happen now after office closing time, prepared the necessary documents to go to Khon Kaen Immigration on Friday, after which I'd have been in breach of the rules - 7  days after due date for in-person submission. 

I finished printing the docs. at 5.30 and literally as I was taking them out of the printer, I got an e-mail - 'Your application is approved'. 

Have the bugg**s got a spy camera above my printer??

Edited by MartinL
  • Haha 1

With 26 pages?  I read the first 3 and the last hoping to find out what my problem might be?

Under the old system the last two years I was only able to obtain online twice.

The new system, yesterday I register with second I got a reply with what I believe was my password example?     u89#$5Y?$%*aULO

Today I logged on first putting in my email address, second the PW I was given then the characters got a response that one of the three was wrong, email has to be right, so I put in the PW a number of times, including small letter, Caps, all small, all large caps no matter how I put it same response double check the email response with the PW, all correct.

I put in the characters over a dozen time although very hard to read still unable to sign in!

• What am I doing wrong?????????

3 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

With 26 pages?  I read the first 3 and the last hoping to find out what my problem might be?

Under the old system the last two years I was only able to obtain online twice.

The new system, yesterday I register with second I got a reply with what I believe was my password example?     u89#$5Y?$%*aULO

Today I logged on first putting in my email address, second the PW I was given then the characters got a response that one of the three was wrong, email has to be right, so I put in the PW a number of times, including small letter, Caps, all small, all large caps no matter how I put it same response double check the email response with the PW, all correct.

I put in the characters over a dozen time although very hard to read still unable to sign in!

• What am I doing wrong?????????

can't just select forgotten password option?

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

can't just select forgotten password option?

Are you saying the password I got isn't to be used instead select password option or " Forgot Password " the response doesn't pin point what is wrong, it just states it could be one of the 3? I know the email is correct, I've tried the PW they gave me a number of ways, small letter, large caps, etc. as noted the character over a dozen time many I can't read or be sure? 

Select Forgot PW?

2 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Are you saying the password I got isn't to be used instead select password option or " Forgot Password " the response doesn't pin point what is wrong, it just states it could be one of the 3? I know the email is correct, I've tried the PW they gave me a number of ways, small letter, large caps, etc. as noted the character over a dozen time many I can't read or be sure? 

Select Forgot PW?

If the Captcha is wrong it just gives you a new one to try.  You say the email is correct so it must be the password.  Copy and paste it or say you forgot it and make a new one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MickTurator said:

Can anyone explain this please.

I applied online for a 90 day report on 10th Dec

It was approved today, 16th Dec.

But I have to apply again on 21st Jan 2022 ?

90 day report.png

When does your permission to stay expire?

It may be that your next reporting date is tied to that.

• Like 1

As suggested, I click " Forgot Password "  I was able to reset the PW once that was done I got " success "  but there is no indication as to real what to do after that?  I went back to my email account and noticed an email click and I was finally able to complete the TM-47 process,  " success " again back to email account got another email with confirmation with attachment of the TM-47 with all the information I provided.

But there isn't a new report date so I will wait?  guess that will be coming hopefully soon?

On 12/14/2021 at 9:51 AM, mahjongguy said:

Just in case that form you printed doesn't have an arrival card number nor a "next report due" date, then it's just an acknowledgement of your registration.

I received the Receipt on the 16th. Feeling happy ????

13 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

But it does include your next reporting date?

Yes my GF's and now my Myanmar Housekeepers 90 day report have their next reporting date in March listed, but not the arrival date or arrival info on the actual receipt sent.  The 90 day slip for the next reporting date does not include that information 

20211217_092207.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yes my GF's and now my Myanmar Housekeepers 90 day report have their next reporting date in March listed, but not the arrival date or arrival info on the actual receipt sent.  The 90 day slip for the next reporting date does not include that information

Thx for the reply.  I could not check that because I am one of the unfortunates who cannot use the system; I appear in that segment of the database as being on Overstay.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

Thx for the reply.  I could not check that because I am one of the unfortunates who cannot use the system; I appear in that segment of the database as being on Overstay.

Have you tried the new site yet? People that have a similar problem have been able to submit a report report using it.

Some have gotten approvals for them when they could not access the old site or use the app.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you tried the new site yet? People that have a similar problem have been able to submit a report report using it.

Some have gotten approvals for them when they could not access the old site or use the app.

Yeah, I get the same reply with old and new websites as well as the app: my last annual extension didn't get entered properly. My passport has the right stamps, I have the cash receipt for 1,900 baht, the terminals in the Jomtien office show the right info, they were happy to accept my 90 day filing that I made in person this past Monday. But all three public forms of access to the 90 day data say I didn't extend in July. Ubonjoe says that should clear up next July. Meanwhile, I'm trying not to be annoyed.

26 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

Yeah, I get the same reply with old and new websites as well as the app: my last annual extension didn't get entered properly.

Have actually tried the new site to submit a report? People that were getting the message to contact their local office or a overstay message when using the app have been able to submit them and some have gotten approvals.

Submitted my 90 day report to Jomtien IO at 8.49am this morning.

Received an email at 12.52am saying approved. The email also had an attachment which shows my new date ( 16 03 2022 ) which you can print off and stick in your passport.

BTW I was one of the lucky ones who never had any problems with the '' old '' system which I had been using for years.

• Like 2

I got rejected twice, as I tried the second time, so I went in person this morning and did my reporting. I ask the lady why my last 2 90 day worked by doing it online, and she because it's a new system. So hopefully my next 90 day report will be able to do online. As a side note, I check on the new website on the status and it didn't show the report I did today.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, VirgoSG said:

My local office is Samui, though I am not there right now.  But my guess is the online approvals are done centrally -- I don't ever recall seeing an office reference when filing online

They are done at the office for the province that you pur for your address on the application.

The pending and approved reports and the receipt for it shows that your local office did it.

Edit: Snip of my receipt for one done in November.

image.png.cc9a8381b46bbaf8ea706d9444f471e0.png

On 12/9/2021 at 7:32 AM, ubonjoe said:

You are to late to do it by post. It has to be received by immigration 7 days before the report date.

You have until till the 17th to do it in person if you do not get the approval of your report done online.

I posted my application on the 9th, arrived the 10th, closed for holiday. Arrived again on Monday 13th 2 days after it was due (the 11th), Just received it back (17th), no problems.

Been doing it this way for 16 years, never a problem. My immigration is a 250km round trip so happy it works.

Did my 90 report online on the 7th ........ still pending !

Edited by Carlosm