Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

This topic is now the primary topic for online reporting. The old site is now not working when you try to do a report.

It is now directing you to the new site when you click to do a report after accepting the terms and conditions.

As of today the mobile apps appear to be still working.

• Like 1

I just hope it works for me in March, I tried it before but it got rejected, even though I was successful the old online 90 day reporting aand some people were unsuccessful on the old but successful on the new. Oh Well I will see in a month. TIT

I hope this works for my next 90 days report, I have an Elite visa and my last entry was in September 2017 by land, the old system (and the app) always told me to just go to immigration to do it.. when I asked them at immigration why it wasn't working they never had any interest (of course no way for them to know why) and wanted to just process it quickly and me to leave.

This 90 days report was due for the 29th but I was trying to push 90 days reports to not happen 4 times a year and be 3 times instead.. (cause i keep going there in advance) for the yearly extension, it will not work this year cause i started too late but hey.. if I can do it online then I don't care. will see in 90 days

anyone know if there is a limitation on which provinces would accept this yet?

I used to live in Mae Hong Son and the drive to the immigration center was like 3 hours of zig zags one way.. I'm thinking of going back there maybe in a few months but idk if I want to do that 7-8 hours trip every 3 months.. not that it's that bad but at that time I only had a motorbike.

@ubonjoe Am I right in thinking the online will not work unless within 14 days of the end of the 90 days but if by post must reach them before 14 days?

...If so, then there is never a way for me to check if it now works, since I always prefer mail to traveling to Chaengwattana area. Right? 

10 hours ago, Gaccha said:

Am I right in thinking the online will not work unless within 14 days of the end of the 90 days but if by post must reach them before 14 days?

Online reporting can be done form about 14 days to the report date.

For mailed in reports you can mail them within 15 days or but the need to be received 7 days before your report date. Bangkok immigration is the only office that wants them mailed 14 before but they will process them if received by the 7 days.

11 hours ago, kekalot said:

anyone know if there is a limitation on which provinces would accept this yet?

All offices should accept reports done online. All of them can process them. Some offices promote doing them online.

My ex is in an interesting situation.

In December, she did her 90 days online on the new app.
5 days pending, then rejected.

Sent all paperwork back by post.

Tried later again online and was accepted. Report again end of march.

Now, after many weeks, she got the slip back by post which says, report end of february.

Interesting.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

She can ignore that one since she has a receipt for the one done online.

Just called her.
I mixed it up.

Online approval valid until end of february.

Paper approval until end of march.

For sure, if she tries to renew online, somewhere in the system is the march date and she can't do it online before mid march. (Me guessing).

11 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

For sure, if she tries to renew online, somewhere in the system is the march date and she can't do it online before mid march. (Me guessing).

One of the two receipts might be wrong. it seems odd that they are a month apart.

Have her count the days for the reports to be sure they are for 90 days.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Online reporting can be done form about 14 days to the report date.

For mailed in reports you can mail them within 15 days or but the need to be received 7 days before your report date. Bangkok immigration is the only office that wants them mailed 14 before but they will process them if received by the 7 days.

So I could mail in a report and then before they receive it attempt to do it online? (What happens to the duplication?) 

On 2/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, ubonjoe said:

As of today the mobile apps appear to be still working.

Today was the first day I could do a report.

Tried it on the android mobile app and was able to get to the 2nd page to complete the application. Then backed out of it and closed the app.

Then went on new site and applied for my report on it. No problem doing it and got a email stating it was received almost instantly and it now shows pending on the new site.

Now I will wait for approval. If I don't get anything in within a week or so I will do it on the mobile app.

I haven't been able to report on line since my last extension was approved in May 2021.

When the new site "opened" in December 2021 I tried to register but failed (did not receive an email or password). I tried again the following week and received the email confirmation and a password.

My report date was 14th February 2022 so I tried to report online yesterday. Confirmation of receipt was almost immediate confirming that it was pending (09:00). I received a further email at 15:11 confirming acceptance and enclosing the lower part of a TM47 stipulating my next reporting date (90 days from approval).

Surin Immigration.

• Like 2

For the last 3+ years I been doing the 90 day report by post at CW (Bangkok). I mail it in before 15 days before the report date.

My next report date is 10 March 2022 so if I use the mail in system I need to mail my report 15 days before 10 March.

However I have successfully registered for the new 90 day online and have a confirmation with password from immigration.

My question is:

What is the earliest date  for me to try to register using the new online system?

Thx for any input/help.

Edited by homeseeker

1 hour ago, homeseeker said:

What is the earliest date  for me to try to register using the new online system?

The registration you have done is forever.

If you mean doing the report online it is 15 days but that includes the report date. I did mine yesterday 2 weeks early (it was due on the 18). 

Chaeng Wattana does not enforce the 15 days before mailing requirement. I am aware of them doing approvals that they received 7 days before the report date that is really the official rule.

• Thanks 1

Just as an update, I registered without problem last month, but did my first 90 report with this system today. I did not use the mobile app.

A couple of kinks:

I could not make the  drop-down date of birth widget work property in Firefox or Ghostery browsers. It worked properly in Chrome so I used that.

As soon as I filled in all info and clicked 'Submit' the browser instantly opened a new tab with a filled in TM47 using the info I had submitted. I was not asked for, and did not submit my TM6 Arrival card # so that field on the new TM47 was still blank. I hope that is ok, but will see.

I then went back to check status. When I filled in the password and name, did CAPCHA thing, a word briefly flashed at the top of the page "SUCCESS" before disappearing.

So I printed out the TM47 that the site generated and put it in my Immigration office folder in case they try to claim I did not submit the form, as if that is going to help me any if they do!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The registration you have done is forever.

If you mean doing the report online it is 15 days but that includes the report date. I did mine yesterday 2 weeks early (it was due on the 18). 

Chaeng Wattana does not enforce the 15 days before mailing requirement. I am aware of them doing approvals that they received 7 days before the report date that is really the official rule.

Thank u....yes i mean the report online. So 15 days before the 10 March is 25 Feb. But if i try on 24 Feb will I be rejected as too early?

15 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

But if i try on 24 Feb will I be rejected as too early?

No.   As above, 24th is the first day you should be able to do it.  Here's the example used previously although the user manual was never updated to reflect this:

image.png.0108bbd8f779ce028c12f9cf834304da.png

• Like 1