Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

That first line was added after my post - thanks for info - mine was submitted on 21st to CW and still pending so guess a bit luck of the draw.

Mine from 21st approved at 0900 today - so it does appear timeline is getting better.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Similar here... My online submission to BKK CW was done on the 23th of October, and I got my acceptance back in email today on Oct. 31. So eight days turnaround time.

I submitted mine two weeks ahead of my deadline, and got back the acceptance almost a week prior to my deadline. So at least they didn't run me right up until the end like other reports in recent months.

Submitted my latest 31 October, due 14 November.  This is my first 90 Day after doing a new TM30 (just moved address) using the new TM30 online site so hopefully there will be no spanner thrown in the works from the TM30 side.  At least if the turn round times are getting shorter (7 days or so vs 17 for my last) it'll give me chance to submit again if I get a "details don't match" rejection.

1 hour ago, SooKee said:

This is my first 90 Day after doing a new TM30 (just moved address)

There have been reports (some in this thread), over the years, that one must file the first 90-day report, after a move to a new address, in person. After that, you can use the online system.

No clue if the "policy" is widespread or still valid.

• Like 1

Is the online 90 day reporting link still https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login & is it working? 

I try to logon (Have cached credentials so no reason for Password to be incorrect ) & I get "Invalid Data"

So I try resetting password & again get "Invalid Data"

So I try re-registering & no surprise, "Invalid Data" 😞 

1 minute ago, bamnutsak said:

There have been reports (some in this thread), over the years, that one must file the first 90-day report, after a move to a new address, in person. After that, you can use the online system.

Moved address in August & my agent did mine (Free of charge as they were doing my TM30, Extension & Multi Re-entry Permit at the same time but normally it's 100b). 

1 minute ago, bamnutsak said:

Works for me.

Could you have typed the captcha wrong?

Have you previously been able to log in?

Yeah been using it since it launched & tried the capture many times both in Chrome & Edge 😞 

I'll try clearing my cache & doing it again using Internet Explorer 😄  

7 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Yeah been using it since it launched & tried the capture many times both in Chrome & Edge 😞 

I'll try clearing my cache & doing it again using Internet Explorer 😄  

So I tried that, still got the "Invalid Data" message, then went back to Chrome & it worked using the Cached credentials (I do have my glasses on & tried several different Captchas!)...

Best not to think too hard about it 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Hmmm, I remember something like that but I thought that was for the first 90 day after a new passport, not a change of address.  I don't recall having to go when we moved last time but I could be mistaken, we'll see.  

Edited by SooKee

8 hours ago, Mr Derek said:

If we've made the online application on time, and there is proof of that on the system, why should we worry about not receiving confirmation in time? Has anyone ever been penalised because CW failed to process the online application?

No knowledge if anyone penalized or not.

You make a good point.

Though the immigration dept might say the obligation is on the passport holder to get his or her 90 day report lodged on time and if not done online it  could or should be done in person.

Unless there is a 90 day confirmation rather then a pending report no report is made.

The fact of failures by their online processing system would not be relevant to them.

TiT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy happy said:

No knowledge if anyone penalized or not.

You make a good point.

Though the immigration dept might say the obligation is on the passport holder to get his or her 90 day report lodged on time and if not done online it  could or should be done in person.

Unless there is a 90 day confirmation rather then a pending report no report is made.

The fact of failures by their online processing system would not be relevant to them.

TiT.

They might say that but do they actually do so? Is it set down somewhere in writing that we are obliged to follow up by other means if the online system doesn't work before the deadline+grace period - in other words, that it is our responsibility to make sure they do their jobs?

I'm thinking that if there's a record of making the application, then we're covered, and it's up to them when they get around to processing it - fine, let them take as long as they want. Once we've made the application (and had an email receipt for it) then we shouldn't have to worry about deadlines after that at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

I'm thinking that if there's a record of making the application, then we're covered, and it's up to them when they get around to processing it - fine, let them take as long as they want. Once we've made the application (and had an email receipt for it) then we shouldn't have to worry about deadlines after that at all.

Yes hope u are correct. Though if your application is refused you will be out of time.  And if they start to consider your app after 21 days does that mean its already out of time??

Edited by Happy happy

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

House no. or Room no. is missing.

What is your reporting office?

Have you filed online 90-day reports successfully with this same address?

Does the reported address align with any TM30 on file for you?

1 hour ago, Mr Derek said:

They might say that but do they actually do so? Is it set down somewhere in writing that we are obliged to follow up by other means if the online system doesn't work before the deadline+grace period - in other words, that it is our responsibility to make sure they do their jobs?

I think the fine for a late 90-day report is 2,000 baht.

If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 5,000.- Baht.

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

Eventually, you may need proof (Receipt of Notification/ Next Report Date) of a 90-day report for other activities at Immigration.

So it is your responsibility to have a Receipt of Notification.

2 hours ago, Happy happy said:

Yes hope u are correct. Though if your application is refused you will be out of time.  And if they start to consider your app after 21 days does that mean its already out of time??

Seeing as you can only apply a maximum of 15 days in advance of your reporting date, you would be just about out of time (maybe 1 day left of the 7 day grace period) if it had remained pending for 21 days. 

As an aside, I applied online at 8:36am on Monday, got the approval at 10:45am on Tuesday, it was my 1st online 90 day report since moving condo & re-entering Thailand so I did have some concerns it would get rejected, but no problems... Pattaya based so Jomtien IO. 

2 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Stupid system or more likely stupid people on the receiving end.

My unit/room number was clearly included in my address and still got:

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

House no. or Room no. is missing.

I don't include my "Room No." but do include the unique postal number.

E.g. when I lived at Riviera Wongamat, my Room number was 1407 but the unique postal number for that unit was 285/866, with 285 being the number for the building & 866 being the number for my unit.  

So I would report...  The Riviera Wongamat Beach, 285/866 Naklua Soi 16, Na Klua, Bang Lamung, Chonburi. 

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

What is your reporting office?

Have you filed online 90-day reports successfully with this same address?

Does the reported address align with any TM30 on file for you?

CW. Previously I have done more than 5 online reports with the same address previously.

I have never ever done a TM30.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I don't include my "Room No." but do include the unique postal number.

E.g. when I lived at Riviera Wongamat, my Room number was 1407 but the unique postal number for that unit was 285/866, with 285 being the number for the building & 866 being the number for my unit.  

So I would report...  The Riviera Wongamat Beach, 285/866 Naklua Soi 16, Na Klua, Bang Lamung, Chonburi. 

That was exactly the format I used for my "room" number, which of course in the real world is my unit number.

I got the rejection on day 88 so I resubmitted it with the text room in front of my unit number. Let's see, maybe half a brain is awake out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Slightly off topic, I've just returned here Nov. 4 ( home country 2 months ), I'm on Non O extensions with re-entry permit, my 90 day was due Nov. 4 from prior to leaving. I know the 90 day clock re-starts on entry again. Is it a good idea to head to immigration and get 'squared' away in their computers again ( same address ) or send a report online late January and see what may happen ? Arrived without the TM6 this time. cheers....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/1/2023 at 7:10 AM, SooKee said:

Submitted my latest 31 October, due 14 November.  This is my first 90 Day after doing a new TM30 (just moved address) using the new TM30 online site so hopefully there will be no spanner thrown in the works from the TM30 side.  At least if the turn round times are getting shorter (7 days or so vs 17 for my last) it'll give me chance to submit again if I get a "details don't match" rejection.

Well that was a pleasant surprise.  Registered on the new TM30 site and submitted a TM30 for the new address on 30 October then submitted a 90 Day report online on 31 October.  Bit of a sense of dread that the 90 day would be rejected for some detail not matching issue or just some glitch related to the new TM30 site but no, just got the 90 Report email this morning (7 November), Approved.

So the TM30 site hasn't thrown a spanner in the works for 90 Day reports AND the turn round times at CW for 90 Day reports online seem to be improving, 7 days this time, 17 days the last time.  No need to do a report in person just because it's the first at a new address, that is only needed for the first report with a new passport.

Edited by SooKee
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Well that was a pleasant surprise.  Registered on the new TM30 site and submitted a TM30 for the new address on 30 October then submitted a 90 Day report online on 31 October.  Bit of a sense of dread that the 90 day would be rejected for some detail not matching issue or just some glitch related to the new TM30 site but no, just got the 90 Report email this morning (7 November), Approved.

So the TM30 site hasn't thrown a spanner in the works for 90 Day reports AND the turn round times at CW for 90 Day reports online seem to be improving, 7 days this time, 17 days the last time.  No need to do a report in person just because it's the first at a new address, that is only needed for the first report with a new passport.

The half brain 🧠 out there seem to be awake.

I also got the approval at 7 am today November 7th), but it has been approved since October 31st.

Immigration e-mail is slower than most cross continent surface mail!

When was ur report approved?

Could contain: