Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

3 hours ago, transam said:

Half of that is made up.........:coffee1:

You were there as the invisible man!

Nothing made up, you're just jealous you don't get to speak with Immigration.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

You were there as the invisible man!

Nothing made up, you're just jealous you don't get to speak with Immigration.

I have many a time, Mrs.T even gave one some verbal once, but I don't think she said anything about him being on his smartphone to his face regard his old slappers, that is a bit of a p_ss take, a route that I don't think any of us would go down, unless one thinks they're special..............🧐......😂

31 minutes ago, transam said:

I have many a time, Mrs.T even gave one some verbal once, but I don't think she said anything about him being on his smartphone to his face regard his old slappers, that is a bit of a p_ss take, a route that I don't think any of us would go down, unless one thinks they're special..............🧐......😂

Ooooh, you don't know our 90-day IO. He's proud and brags to all about his 'accomplishments'.
If he's on one of his calls, he'll make you wait.
Submitting my annual extension last year, he asked if I just had the wife, or a couple of giks as well.
He didn't realise the wife speaks and understands English, she wasn't impressed.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Liquorice said:

Ooooh, you don't know our 90-day IO. He's proud and brags to all about his 'accomplishments'.
If he's on one of his calls, he'll make you wait.
Submitting my annual extension last year, he asked if I just had the wife, or a couple of giks as well.
He didn't realise the wife speaks and understands English, she wasn't impressed.

Then you should give us the full story.................😉

• 2 weeks later...

mine was rejected (first time ever), submitted right on the due date and was rejected next day, my info hasn't changed in 10 years, log in don't have to change anything - just submit as is, the only reason I can think of is the IO ignored the date submitted and used the date he viewed it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Think it best you post your online 90 day as soon as you get the email reminder, gives you plenty of time to try and sort a problem. Not sure, but, if you did a 90 day in person before, you don't get the reminder, only a reminder for the previous online application. ..🤗

If you do it on the day it is due, and the office has not got to you in time, it maybe rejected as late, perhaps something else to clarify by a member...🤗

I had a reminder for the 90 day reporting yesterday as it was due 8th May. Today at 09.26 I did the online application. At 18.19 this evening I had the approval!

No complaints from me with the system. I report to Hua Hin Immigration for the record.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/11/2024 at 5:24 PM, transam said:

i agree. apparently you have to go through the ''Thaksin model'' to be able to take the mickey out of the System.

should i worry? 90 day is due May 4. neither wife nor I have received our email notifications. (I just turned off my vpn, which is on, 24/7). the travel issue: same problem for us, its a 250 km round trip and if I have to attend personally, my wife is disabled and unable to attend. I imagine if I have her passport and form signed, that will be accepted. tia for any updates on the system.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, paddypower said:

should i worry? 90 day is due May 4. neither wife nor I have received our email notifications. (I just turned off my vpn, which is on, 24/7). the travel issue: same problem for us, its a 250 km round trip and if I have to attend personally, my wife is disabled and unable to attend. I imagine if I have her passport and form signed, that will be accepted. tia for any updates on the system.

do it now, you don't need the email, just log in and submit your details

32 minutes ago, smedly said:

do it now, you don't need the email, just log in and submit your details

THANKS. I'm  in a bit of bother here, as Ive scrolled though my saved emails and cannot find any from IO which provides the log on. fortunately, I do have my password. i'll get off my ass and locate where to log in to. again, appreciate the advice, it seems so logical - must have missed doing that, due to living here too long 🙂

Just now, paddypower said:

THANKS. I'm  in a bit of bother here, as Ive scrolled though my saved emails and cannot find any from IO which provides the log on. fortunately, I do have my password. i'll get off my ass and locate where to log in to. again, appreciate the advice, it seems so logical - must have missed doing that, due to living here too long 🙂

Next time save the sign-in link to bookmarks, or other bookmarks.......😉

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, paddypower said:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

use passport number and nationality, might log you in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smedly said:

Yep,

3 minutes ago, smedly said:

done and dusty. thanks guys. does everybody get that reminder to join the AN newsletter, every time they update the tab they are on for new messages? its becoming annoying

• Agree 1

There does appear to be some issue with the online reporting system at Jomtien, according to @soisanuk's posting on the following thread:-

https://aseannow.com/topic/1326087-online-90-day-address-notification-rejected/

Apparently online reports to that particular office are these days processed automatically, as opposed to manually by some immigration officer gleefully hitting the REJECT button.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Have not left Thailand in 15 years.  Same address. Same form information every time. Everything correct.

Chaengwattana.

Why they lie me???

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

Edited by ricklev

10 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Have not left Thailand in 15 years.  Same address. Same form information every time. Everything correct.

Chaengwattana.

Why they lie me???

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

Did you get a new passport Rick?

I got the exact same message, 3 times, after I renewed my passport. 

At the end, I had to do it in person. 

4 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Did you get a new passport Rick?

I got the exact same message, 3 times, after I renewed my passport. 

At the end, I had to do it in person. 

Yeah, about a year ago.  But I have successfully submitted by mail and online (accepted on the 5th time after 4 rejections) since then.

Oh well, that's life in the big city.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I had application rejected for my daughter with the below message, she is on a student visa, do only people on tourist visa's now have to do 90 days?

Your visa category does not comply with the 90-days notification conditions (tourist)

1 hour ago, proton said:

Did it Sunday, approved yesterday, a monkey could do it if I can

Did mine Sunday 6am.

Tuesday 4pm, still waiting. 

Cwattana

• Agree 1