Pattaya Immigration office rammedHundreds of people queuing outside today

The Hammer2021

8 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

That is one reason why I use an agent and just get on with life until its ready to collect from him.  

Are you sure agents can go straight inside now  in immigration  their Omicron fear time ?..... might be ...????

But now an opportunity  for agents to charge extra for  "que Omicron danger time".... ????????

Edited by david555
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Denim said:

Went last month to mine. Only one applying. Nice.

When I do my 90 day pulse checks, at local office, I'm usually the only one there, or he'll take me right away, while he's working on something else.  Shame they don't do extensions at that office.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I agree I've used one for over 10 years and why people do not for the small $$$  involved is beyond me.

What's a small amount of ฿฿฿ ?  Feel free to answer in msg, if not want to post here.  I'm 100 kms from Imm office, though good reason to visit HH, sometime it's a bit much, especially since needing to take a witness with us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

Because some might not like to be " hooked  on them year after year"  as bankfiles don't lie ....

(this only if for the no 800K available... agent users ) ,

For those who have the 800K and just need the agent assistance ...this has no bad trace on their file 

But why not use them in future years do tell! 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Your post had me on the phone..... I have the bank deposit and said I would get the bank letter and was told 10,000 baht. Not really small.....

Sounds like that was a 'try on'. Retirement extensions without the funds cost from 13,000 baht. Pushing paper only is much less.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Choose your home province wisely.  Hua Hin, PKK is bad enough, though only couple hours on bad day for extending.

True dat.

Never seen more than two customers at the S.Kolok Immigration office in my five years in Thailand.

• Like 1