Easing of NYE alcohol restrictions for one night only: Anutin

webfact

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Ludicrous decision.

Either it’s safe to go out drinking or it’s not, it shouldn’t matter what night of the year it is. 

...exactly; the SarsCovi2 virus knows no borders...just waiting to pounce.

• Like 1

What a moron. These people simply don't get it. Wielding power is more important. 

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to… The Covid Limits."

Edited by connda

1 hour ago, 2long said:

Just like in the UK with closing pubs, it only encourages drunken people to gather. This could cause fights, future pregnancies, and of course the spread of this terribly flu thing.

Ah yes. Sweet memories of home. ????

I understand this mental midget theory ????  for one night until 1 am you can party it up and we know what that really means " coming down full force "  they will cross their fingers and hope the numbers don't rise to levels of panic if all goes well they will pound their chest like King Kong and brag hopefully the bragging ends up opening the country with no restriction,

Too bad the Thais in general won't be complying, as always it party till everything is gone and hit the road drunk and that would be successful to the leaders?

5 hours ago, Millcx said:

ONE NIGHT ONLY 55555555 What a Muppet … Geez I better get my yearly Anti - Omicron wash or shower “;0)

I'm sure all those that have died, or lost a loved one agree with you.  No one should be worried about the virus.  Pleasure  over saftey  of course!

I bet very soon the new chief cracks down and reaps the position  he's in.  The bars according  to the Governor are not allowed open.  I'm sure he's not a lame duck politician or in a lame duck position. 

5 hours ago, firemans35 said:

Must be a real cluster f__K there as this story says alcohol sales in pubs, bars, gentlemen's clubs are still band but I'm told bars are open. https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/tourism/alcohol-sales-and-consumption-allowed-in-chon-buri-again

Yes many many bars and night clubs are open in spite of the higher  ups stating that they arent open.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 9:33 AM, WEBBYB808 said:

He must be confused,  as restrictions were lifted on Alcohol  already,  and I dont mean restaurants.

Looks like everything is just going along as usual. Both him and the other Chuckle Brother not singing from the same hymn sheet.

• Like 1

This pr1ck keeps amazing me with his announcement. 

Good luck Thailand has such a gifted fortune teller; the bad, bad virus promised to stay indoors at home in his litte shell for New Years Eve but would appear on 1 January 2022 after 1am.

Are these idiots serious - honestly? 

• Like 1