What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

37 minutes ago, Speedo1968 said:

INTERNATIONAL TV SERIES "RED ELECTION"
I am trying to find this series where languages other than the main one which is English show subtitles.
I have tried YT, DM. fmovies, flixtor but no luck>
any suggestions ?

Yes, I think if you look on TGx tomorrow you will find it.

You do use torrents?

Edited by recom273

13 hours ago, recom273 said:

Yes, I think if you look on TGx tomorrow you will find it.

You do use torrents?

OP - no sorry dont use torrents - dont know how even though I have been using computers / laptops since the year dot.    Now my brain is to slow ...

2 minutes ago, Speedo1968 said:

OP - no sorry dont use torrents - dont know how even though I have been using computers / laptops since the year dot.    Now my brain is to slow ...

It's available to stream on SBS on Demand if you have a VPN.

• Like 2

Silent Witness-----Crime BBC season 25  --6 episodes 2 now then weekly--ChaosTV

Been running for 26 years now....

In Liverpool, following the launch of Sam Ryan’s new company, the health secretary is assassinated. Sam summons the Lyell team with a plea to help investigate, but Nikki is unsure whether she can trust Sam, who seems to know more than she’s revealing. Meanwhile, Jack and Nikki navigate their feelings for each other.

Edited by sanuk711

3 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just started watching season 1 of El Candidato, which is a crime series, where a veteran CIA officer returns to Mexico City to take down the country's most powerful drug dealer: Rafael Bautista. Seems pretty good so far IMHO and worth a look. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10171930/

Thanks for the nudge, I have this to watch, I might give it a start.

Apart from BCS, Tehran, We own this city, El Marginal and BB AU, I have been watching the odd episode of Insider https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10795846/ and OVNI(s) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10768876/

Did anyone mention Night Sky recently?

Edited by recom273
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

I'm a fan of Ricky but was disappointed in this one.

Interested to  see what others think.

What was it that disappointed you Will27 ?

As for getting opinions on the content... You know what its like, .

Edited by sanuk711

12 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

What was it that disappointed you Will27 ?

As for getting opinions on the content... You know what its like, .

Thought he came across as a bit smug TBH.

The main issue was that I thought the material wasn't that funny.

There were some humorous moments, but overall it didn't really do it for me.

I much preferred his early stuff like Politics and Animals.

Maybe Netflix have been paying him to much.

It's all subjective though.

Seven Up----BBC   ran 9 episodes one every 7 years in the original series  --Its not entirely sure if ChaosTV is re-running this from their extensive library --or  the BBC is repeating it.

1964--Take 14 children (10 boys-4 girls) aged 7 from various backgrounds and education , & revisit them every 7 years until their working life had finished in the year 2019.

Had their ambitions been achieved, Have their attitudes to coloured people, marriage, etc  changed.  There was at that time an  expectation that each child's social class would determine their future.  Did it ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2022 at 6:20 PM, Speedo1968 said:

INTERNATIONAL TV SERIES "RED ELECTION"
I am trying to find this series where languages other than the main one which is English show subtitles.
I have tried YT, DM. fmovies, flixtor but no luck>
any suggestions ?

Nope me too

I watched the doco on BBC iPlayer, called "Bitter Lake" and it was informative and intriguing at the same time and who would have thought that an agreement signed between the USA and Saudi Arabia all those years ago, as regards the oil supply would have had such a long lasting and wide ranging effect.

The Doco also weaved in aspects of the power of the banks and the US government's decision to let them self regulate, and the disaster that caused, amongst other events, which I'm not too sure had that much of an effect, however the doco had "long tentacles" and was very interesting watch.

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A PS. to my previous post.......I was also surprised the president Kharzi siphoned off around 10 million dollars a day (at one time) from the Afghan nation, opium exporters and funds given by the US, UK etc, to private accounts in the Arab States, and the US/UK etc knew that he was corrupt but did nothing about it.......

I'm not sure if this documentary series has been mentioned before but I think it's brilliant.

A dinosaur nature show narrated by David Attenborough.

All 5 episodes are available in formats up to and including 4K on RARBG.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

Does anyone know of a Thai website that has English ( country ) tv series with Thai subs ?

There is a Thai torrent site that has a lot of Western content with both English soundtracks with Thai subs, and Thai dubbed soundtracks and English subs.

Not sure about English TV series, but worth a look.

You need to subscribe (it's free) to sign in and download content.

I can't say much more without tripping over the Forum Rules, but have a look for "tt-torrent".

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

I'm not sure if this documentary series has been mentioned before but I think it's brilliant.

A dinosaur nature show narrated by David Attenborough.

All 5 episodes are available in formats up to and including 4K on RARBG.

Thanks @Jai Dee. Downloading now from TGx.