Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Postscript: she found a Farang who believed her story that she lived with her young daughter, and could not go out at night, so the Farang phays her monthly for visits to his condo during the day, leaving her nights free for her hubby. 

Sounds ideal!

• Haha 1

In my  young(er)  days, I always found it best if I got more than slightly drunk at home before I ventured out tom catting.  The girls always looked beautiful  then,  and as the night progressed, and I got drunker, they got even  more so.    It was just in the morning  I found myself lying next to a dog..     Pleasant and happy, but still a dog.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sex at every encounter and none of the relationship poop/drama works for me. 

Some even let their girls continue working bar! 

If soz are they pimping then? If she share the living cost?

8 hours ago, gejohesch said:

The subject of Thai women (also men, obviously) carrying parallel lives and covering up with lies seems to be one of the main themes here. Now I remember the story of a Frenchman I knew some 10-15 years ago who lived in Bangkok after retirement. He was in his early to mid 60's. 

For years, whenever we met, he was telling me about the Thai student he was "sponsoring" in Bangkok. He had met her online before coming to Thailand, as they shared their interest in biology - he had been a researcher in that field and she was studying it. So, how many times I heard him saying how beautiful she was, how good she was in bed, that she kept telling him she loved him etc.

Now, the age difference was nearly 40 years, he did not have any sort of personal charm, and I also got to think he had a bit of a "kii niao" behaviour which certainly did not help ("I spend enough money paying for her studies, so I refuse to buy her birthday presents"). So I was not surprised that gradually, the cracks in the story started developing. I cannot remember all the details, but one day, he happened to see her going to a hotel with another farang. He waited until they got out, followed the farang, reached him and had a discussion with him. The guy told him he had a regular affair with the girl. The Frenchman came to realise that the girl had been seeing a few other guys all over the years, being paid by each one of them. As is often the case, she had absolutely no problem sleeping with different guys - she probably even enjoyed it. She had kept telling him that she could not invite him to her house "because her mother did not like foreigners", but he understood that this was because she had already introduced someone else to her mother.

The lesson here is not to sponsor a lady unless you are physically with her. Otherwise, the money goes to her Thai boyfriend. Or allows her to traffic herself at reduced prices, as in the infamous 500 baht ladies at Insomnia

I can't tell you how many sponsored ladies have visited my condo, with their sponsor subsidizing the arrangement. 

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sex at every encounter and none of the relationship poop/drama works for me. 

If you live here, even if you see a lady just once a week, over time, you get exposed to the drama. The only way to avoid it is not to repeat very often. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The lesson here is not to sponsor a lady unless you are physically with her. Otherwise, the money goes to her Thai boyfriend. Or allows her to traffic herself at reduced prices, as in the infamous 500 baht ladies at Insomnia

I can't tell you how many sponsored ladies have visited my condo, with their sponsor subsidizing the arrangement. 

I want to know more about the "infamous 500 baht ladies" ????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If you live here, even if you see a lady just once a week, over time, you get exposed to the drama. The only way to avoid it is not to repeat very often. 

Best approach is to have a "portfolio" of 1/2 dozen (or more) girls / women agreeable given one's taste. Obviously, it takes time, efforts and money to build such a thing, but once it's in place, indeed, not to see anyone of them too regularly, more like once every few weeks or months.

6 minutes ago, gejohesch said:

I want to know more about the "infamous 500 baht ladies" ????

There loitering about end of night, nightclubs, nothing special, nice girls just not for me. 

They're just looking for a little bit of money and an air conditioned room for the night.

In return you have a some fun. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gejohesch said:

Best approach is to have a "portfolio" of 1/2 dozen (or more) girls / women agreeable given one's taste. Obviously, it takes time, efforts and money to build such a thing, but once it's in place, indeed, not to see anyone of them too regularly, more like once every few weeks or months.

My portfolio is about 30 ladies. Over the last year, I know about most of their drama, the lazy boyfriends, the crazy customers, and the feuding bargirls.

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

My portfolio is about 30 ladies. Over the last year, I know about most of their drama, the lazy boyfriends, the crazy customers, and the feuding bargirls.

Sounds like a lot of fun, but .... can you keep up with all the action? ????

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I know Farangs living off the wages of a bargirl. 

So it's not just Thai guys doing this, farangs as well.  I can never understand how a guy can allow his girlfriend to go and do the nasty with other guys night after night.  I guess some guys are just desperate for money. 

12 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I can never understand how a guy can allow his girlfriend to go and do the nasty with other guys night after night

Yes, it's a strange relationship. 

I live in Pattaya, not far from the walking street. 

Early mornings (before sunrise) I'd go to the 7-Eleven pick up a coffee. I'd see GoGo bar girls just finishing work, in 7-Eleven with their Thai bf buying him beer and smokes, money probably from the foreigner she'd been with for the last 5 hours. 

Not the type of job I'd want my gf doing but it's very common here. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, it's a strange relationship. 

I live in Pattaya, not far from the walking street. 

Early mornings (before sunrise) I'd go to the 7-Eleven pick up a coffee. I'd see GoGo bar girls just finishing work, in 7-Eleven with their Thai bf buying him beer and smokes, money probably from the foreigner she'd been with for the last 5 hours. 

Not the type of job I'd want my gf doing but it's very common here. 

Common in Pattaya...and perhaps Phuket, BKK, etc.  But not too much anywhere else. 

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So it's not just Thai guys doing this, farangs as well.  I can never understand how a guy can allow his girlfriend to go and do the nasty with other guys night after night.  I guess some guys are just desperate for money. 

Think of it this way: if you barfine a lady from time to time, you don't worry about what she does when you are not around. 

I went with a bargirl for a while, but was much happier when she went back to working bar. I could just barfine her when I wanted, and otherwise could go with other ladies. 

So, that is how a guy living off a bargirl thinks, when she is busy with a customer, he can see other ladies. 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:15 PM, Berkshire said:

No, IMO some guys are scum.

On 1/24/2022 at 8:15 PM, Berkshire said:

I get you.

I understand why women do this, for a lot of them it's providing for their family and who can argue with that.

But if there is a guy somewhere in the background, especially a husband then that I can't get my head around.  

You are supposedly romantically married to a woman yet will happily pimp her out to customers!

Give me a break

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Exactly. IMO western women learned to use sex to get what they want, rather than as an enjoyable activity. I prefer the Thai version, except when it's the darker side of society, as in not taking precautions and then abandoning the girlfriend after she gets pregnant. IMO if you make it you own it.

I'm happy to 'own it', but I'm not paying her to 'own it'.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Many Thais seem to view sex as a bit of light entertainment.

Not the 'meaningful serious commitment' we were taught in the west.

It's our repressive puritan religion that's at fault, not theirs.

In the western culture, sex is also seen as a religious / spiritual / mystic activity, somehow. Nice in a way, but too heavy, quite burdensome and a blocker in other ways.

Edited by gejohesch
  • Like 2

On 1/27/2022 at 7:34 AM, gejohesch said:

In the western culture, sex is also seen as a religious / spiritual / mystic activity, somehow. Nice in a way, but too heavy, quite burdensome and a blocker in other ways.

Not as much of a blocker as when your Thai wife hits 40 and declares she is too old for boom-boom.