Anutin: Latest covid-19 surge won't be like 2021 - because enough Thais are vaccinated

webfact

2 hours ago, RandiRona said:

My only concern is ChinoCrap which most of thais are vaccinated with. Even China with all its population vaccinated with several flavors of Sinocrap is afraid to open its country.

They - Thais vaccinated with Chinese Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccine - are offered a third jab with AZ or Pfizer, some places with many incoming tourists now even a jab number four (so it is, where I live, today there is walk-in jab 4 in the major shopping mall)...????

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, khunPer said:

They - Thais vaccinated with Chinese Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccine - are offered a third jab with AZ or Pfizer, some places with many incoming tourists now even a jab number four (so it is, where I live, today there is walk-in jab 4 in the major shopping mall)...????

China rushes to develop an mRNA vaccine as doubts grow over local jabs. Older inactivated virus technology in domestic shots less effective against infection than foreign rivals.

https://www.ft.com/content/5213b69e-607c-4121-8668-9f9302eb390d

Well as it seems they know they cant make world fool with their cheap chinese chemicals.....

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I know about 20 people who are double vaccinated and in isolation due to Omicron, in Pattaya.

Its going to get very bad very quickly.

You want to explain your view on bad David.