ICE vs EV, the debate thread

KhunLA

4 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

No official poll but I am adding my voice to motdaeng's. It is very very boring, incredibly so. I am tired of having to scroll past all those posts each day (sometimes several times a day) to get to anything interesting - it is strangling the thread.

Once again simple solution is ignore button and then you wouldn't see those posts

Looking at the Top posters in this thread

@KhunLA 500 posts @JBChiangRai 390 posts @Yellowtail 329 posts and myself at 145 posts

so the comment about scrolling past these posts each day sometimes serveral times a day is misleading and grossly exaggerated

Edited by vinny41
add

24 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Once again simple solution is ignore button and then you wouldn't see those posts

Looking at the Top posters in this thread

@KhunLA 500 posts @JBChiangRai 390 posts @Yellowtail 329 posts and myself at 145 posts

so the comment about scrolling past these posts each day sometimes serveral times a day is misleading and grossly exaggerated

That's <1400 posts ... so leaves 1200 other posts.  Guessing more than a few of ours are replies to silly posts.   Which I myself have refrained from, as much as possible, replying to the  trolls, unless something seriously need correction, though more so on other BEV threads.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1