Doing 90 day report online. Confused.

giddyup

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Agree about not losing any advance days when applying before the due date. My next appointment date is 90 days from the last report due date. My office is Buriram, other offices may differ.

Other offices certainly do differ, maybe even certain officers within an office.  I've seen reports of it being dated 90 days from the date of approval and also, as in my case at the Jomtien office, 90 days from the date of application.  Adding your situation means at least 3 possible outcomes.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, Swiss1960 said:

@giddyup: You will receive 3 mail in total. First one with the confirmation for the registration and the password. Second one telling you that your information have been received (has the TM47 application form as PDF attached). Seems from your post, that you received those two mails. Third mail will be the confirmation mail, takes from hours to days, depending on the immigration office. This third mail, when confirmed, will contain the PDS that you must print and put in your passport and which also contains the date for your next 90d report.

So far, you are on track. 

When you receive [hopefully] the 3rd email, open the attachment which shows your approval.

Take a photo of your screen [presuming you have a mobile or camera] keep it handy.

as you don't have a printer.

Or connect to your PC with your phone and save it.

You could always go to a print shop with your mobile and ask them to print it for you.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kinyara said:

Incorrect.

You don't lose the advance days, regardless of when you apply the new 90 day approval starts from the expiry date of your previous one.

Not at Jomtien, Chon Buri. I lost 6 days by reporting early.

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 4:05 PM, KhaoNiaw said:

But from CW my in-person, online or mail-in reports have never gone from the expiry date of the previous 90 days. Always from the the day submitted or processed.

My last two 90 day mail ins to CW have always come back in the post 4-6 weeks later with new expiry exactly 90 days from previous. Perhaps they process it exactly on the 90 days?

I tried to do the on line TM 47 90 reporting for the first time I always before mailed it in to CW but the last time I did it took 55 days get back. So this time I when to the immigration web page found the 90 day reporting button click it, I beleave it ask for my e mail and pastport number and Name. Filled that in and got a e-mail with a P/W  with many letters and number.  Log in and filled out all the information asked for.  Sent it in and got reply with in a short time, saying they received the TM 47 and it had a PDF file attached. Open the PDF,  it did not show Written At: which is Bangkok, did not tick the box for type of visa: which is Non-Imm, did not show arrived by: which was Plane and it did not have arrival card No.  the TM 6 number. I said to myself this will never be approved, so mail in the documents the next Morning. Came home from shopping had e-mail IMO disappoved. Do not know where I went wrong?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/13/2022 at 1:26 AM, Swiss1960 said:

I currently have 2 90d slips on my desk - one from the immigration office directly, one from the new app - and few in the old application, all of which proof you wrong. Keep you BS to yourself and don't confuse other people.

I did my reports in Phuket for ten years, they always counted the days from the expiry of the old date.

There 90 days meant 90 days, not 80 something.

Now up north, was surprised to find this was not how it was done in my new Province.

You should know there are no absolutes with Thai Immigration.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

can the 90 day report still be submitted by the old website ?   as such there is no registration, just fill in the form and send.   

That is the question... it appears normal but nobody has reported specifically using it.... I am not due for a few months. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Playing it safe. Back to Thailand Post. Can't get either of the TM47 websites to even connect. They are USELESS TWITS!

No I'm not willing to clear my caches, quit all four browsers & restart my Mac!

You're not using a VPN, are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, treetops said:

Other offices certainly do differ, maybe even certain officers within an office.  I've seen reports of it being dated 90 days from the date of approval and also, as in my case at the Jomtien office, 90 days from the date of application.  Adding your situation means at least 3 possible outcomes.

Yes. Unfortunately, the only thing that is consistent in Thailand is that that there is no consistency. 555

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2022 at 3:53 PM, kinyara said:

Incorrect.

You don't lose the advance days, regardless of when you apply the new 90 day approval starts from the expiry date of your previous one.

This is one of the things where you do not know what to believe, where immigration is concerned, only listen to UbonJoe.

On 1/12/2022 at 4:05 PM, KhaoNiaw said:

That maybe true at some offices. But from CW my in-person, online or mail-in reports have never gone from the expiry date of the previous 90 days. Always from the the day submitted or processed. This was also the case for me using the new system, though I have seen others saying that it went from the expiry date. It seems to be one of those things that depends on the office/officer processing the report. 

No wonder this country is in such a mess, each IO and officers in many cases just do or say what they want.

12 hours ago, kinyara said:

Not my experience with Jomtien, applied 14 days early new date ran from old expiry date. Clearly inconsistent but the main benefit of the new online system operating smoothly is it's not a hardship to renew whenever it falls due.

Same office, different officers, different outcomes. You cannot win. This is Thailand.

Just now, possum1931 said:

Same office, different officers, different outcomes. You cannot win. This is Thailand.

True regarding the inconsistency, but I regard it as a win that the online system is functioning smoothly for me now and has eliminated 4 trips a year to immigration in person in the future. 

• Like 2

Since the old one has worked ok for the past two years and always got instant approval, tried it again on jan.10, 15 days prior. Today, jan.14, approval still pending, so assume it is not supported any more.  Applied for the new one, and received email ok with email and PW.  Next step, login, reads incorrect email or PW.  Have re-entered and triple checked to insure all same as their email, but still can't get past this step.  Guess it's back to the immigration office again.  Some improvement!!

I was due to report on Jan 13, submitted a report on line on Jan 04. Received acknowledgement & "Pending advice", had nothing further. There is no way of communicating w/ Thai Immigration to follow up on progress or otherwise. Sent emails to Siam Legal , Australian Embassy, again w/ no response. On Jan 10 re-submitted the report & on Jan 12 received email advising report appproved.. Seen no reason for delay , possibly Thai Immi over-stretched, be nice to be advised of situation... 

On 1/14/2022 at 7:08 AM, JCD said:

Applied for the new one, and received email ok with email and PW.  Next step, login, reads incorrect email or PW.  Have re-entered and triple checked to insure all same as their email, but still can't get past this step.

Try copying and pasting the password from your email instead of typing it, or just hit the forgotten password one which should allow you to generate your own.

Have been able to do the 90-day report only 4 or 5 times in the past 4 years. Tried the new site (having received PW a few days ago) yesterday, went OK (within the correct time period, used drop down menus). Today got mail 'rejected' , no reason stated as usual. This for CW. Not surprised, as others have noted a lot of info. on the TM.47 generated by the new site is missing, no TM.6 number, type of visa, etc. So that means another endless trip to MTT then, 4-5 h wasted, sit together with a lot of people. Great.

2 minutes ago, cormanr7 said:

Not surprised, as others have noted a lot of info. on the TM.47 generated by the new site is missing, no TM.6 number, type of visa, etc.

These (and others) were all missing on the automatically generated TM47 received following my application, but I suspect that's down to them not being required by the new system and no change to the original form.  Mine was still approved without them.  (Jomtien office).

I understand that in places like BKK or perhaps some other areas is not easy to go to the immigration office, or that some people work and don't have the time, but for me here in Khon kaen it was a 15 minute easy  visit at the Immigration office. We did it on our way to go food shopping at Macro. I don't see what the big deal is.  

Edited by sirineou

9 hours ago, LoeiI said:

What a lot of faffing about I paid the Agent 500 baht on Thursday went fishing with a few cold ones and Kerry dropped it off this morning easy peasy ???????? 

And is your passport presented to you sealed, where the number and details remains unknown to Kerry? I have had dubious pfishing messages, often soon after a delivery outfit saw my phone number on the package. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And is your passport presented to you sealed, where the number and details remains unknown to Kerry? I have had dubious pfishing messages, often soon after a delivery outfit saw my phone number on the package. 

Never sent passport just got the new report slip from Kerry in a sealed envelope

• Thanks 1