PM calls for meticulous re-activation of Test & Go entry pathway

snoop1130

43 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

How out of touch with reality is this guy and the rest of these people.

They aint coming in numbers until thailand stops creating such daft entry options.  Even with test and go the number will never exceed 300k a month and i seriously doubt they will get half that number if my own experience of going through the idiotic process at the airports and online is anything to go by. If they do not drop this nutcasery in the coming months and make it just flasjing your passport and maybe covid vaccine history  they will be lucky to hit 2-3 million this year

Because they think their number one in the world.They actually number one on lure tourists to come there.I wonder what they will do when the numbers of arrivals drop dramatic.I will for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the prime minister is advocating the use of soft power in such aspects as food, sports, films, music, arts, and performances to add value to Thailand’s creative economy and make these aspects of the country globally renowned so that more income can be generated.

YES, mr. prayuth is well known around the globe in the fields of food, sports, films, music, arts and performances (what ever the heck that mean), and...but wait a minute, if he is that good, why the need for use of "soft power" (asian term meanning trying to persuade without violence)?

and in case that the "soft power" will not work, will the prime minister move to "hard power"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The whole situation is just too complicated and full of conflicting priorities for them to get their minds around it. They are used to an ancient system where those in power can do whatever they want, and the words that come out are just there so the silence doesn't become deafening and no one loses face. And if things go to hades it's the fault of dark unnamed forces, and nothing changes.

• Like 2