Undersexed?

swissie

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Point being that the sloppy seconds is a stupid remark because im sure your partners have been with others before too.

I don't see a problem with paying for sex, I would not want it in a relation but that is my personal experience. But that someone has had a lot of guys is not really a problem nor unexpected if she sells her body. Sex is just that sex. For woman who sell their body its just their way of getting money and the guy is just a client. 

Its not as if all of a sudden there is a huge difference, she might actually be good at it after allt he practice. I have paid for sex in the past. I might in the future who knows don't really care if someone like that has been with many guys it is their job. 

Up to you 

9 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sand and sex is always around, and paying for it leads to loose morals.

Delicate subject , sand and sex. Makes my eyes water.

PS, never paid for sand in my life. That makes me a real man.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

If the wife put a plate in front of me that had frozen chips she'd be shown the door.

I'm a grownup, I don't need mommy to cook my food.

Prefer cooking for myself, I usually cook for my son as well.

I didn't hire my woman for her cooking skills.

Edited by BritManToo

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I nearly always buy second hand .......... it's not as if I'm new either ........................

Thanks. There are so many men out there who have utterly bizarre notions of purity, what is means, how it translates, why it is unimportant, and what to do with it, even if they encounter it. What is purity anyway, and why is innocence so important? It seems like a strange notion, and one that is likely based on traditional religious beliefs.

I have had innocence before, and it can be very, very boring. I prefer experience. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, robblok said:

@Pravda

Maybe you should look up what sloppy seconds really is. 

Thank you. A total misuse of the term, in a desperate bid to make some sort of inane point about purity and innocence. Anyway, the perceived, or shall we say the presumed version of it. Without a very good detective, there is no way to know what your woman has been up to in her past, and the extent of the numbers of lovers she has had. I know guys who have married a gal who was a hooker in a short time place for many years, and did not know. They likely had 3,000 sex encounters, or more, and this guy is bragging about how innocent she is. Yeah, right. I know who she is, so just stop!

I have few issues with a woman with alot of sexual experience. The only thing that comes to mind, is if she was a bargirl or a short time girl for a long time, can she adopt to normal life, can she experience love, can she trust a man, and is she damaged emotionally and psychologically from the thousands of encounters she has likely had?

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have few issues with a woman with alot of sexual experience. The only thing that comes to mind, is if she was a bargirl or a short time girl for a long time, can she adopt to normal life, can she experience love, can she trust a man, and is she damaged emotionally and psychologically from the thousands of encounters she has likely had?

Never bothered me, if the current one leaves, a younger, prettier one turns up the same week.

I've stopped investing my hard earned money in women, PAYG all the way.

Been hiring my current one full-time since 2016, up to her if/when she leaves.

And it would save me 15-20Kbht/month ............ as I'm not sure I need one to live-in any more.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alextrat1966 said:

The USA, god forbid, I’m an European, why would I relocate to one of the countries I hate the most? 

Is it so that someday I get shot by some random 400kg freedom gun loving yank? You hate me this bad? Lol 

Now now, you are exaggerating. They are only 300 kg.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Never bothered me, if the current one leaves, a younger, prettier one turns up the same week.

I've stopped investing my hard earned money in women, PAYG all the way.

Been hiring my current one full-time since 2016, up to her if/when she leaves.

And it would save me 15-20Kbht/month ............ as I'm not sure I need one to live-in any more.

I figure when you factor in all her expenses, and the additional cost of travel, dining, etc., even if your gal is not on a monthly stipend, it has to cost 30,000 per month and up. So, the point being, make sure she is worth the price of admission!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

Lol I’m not crazy, as a matter of fact I’m saner than all of you. 

An 80 year old going with a 20 year old girl, is a scumbag ????

Whatever floats your boat.  Glad you are not crazy ????

"Knowing it is wrong, but feeling so right" from 'Part time lover' Stevie Wonder

"A Life without passion is not living, it is simply existing" Leo Bascaglia

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

I figure when you factor in all her expenses, and the additional cost of travel, dining, etc., even if your gal is not on a monthly stipend, it has to cost 30,000 per month and up. So, the point being, make sure she is worth the price of admission!

I don't 100% fund mine .......... my total spend is 40k/month.

She probably earns an additional 5-10k herself.

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Wow. I always get a kick out of guys who just assume "their women" are the very essence of purity. I have asked guys, both here, in the US, and in Europe, how many men do you think your gal has slept with? They often answer something bizarre like three, or seven. Yeah right. I know "good girls" who have slept with 200 by the time they were 20! And you got the near virgin. Well, good on you. Sorry, but near virginal sounds boring to me. 

Some real men enjoy experience, and are not intimidated by a woman who may have slept with as many men, as they have slept with women. No big deal. No illusions about "presumed purity". 

Intimidated by what? Jeez, there's a guy on Thailand Facebook group openly bragging about doing his prostitutes without a condom, so that next guy in line could have a piece of him ????

I honestly doubt you know any "good" woman. You are having sex with prostitutes because you simply don't have any other choice, being either too old, too unattractive or most likely both.

The thing that absolutely triggers me (and yes, I have been "triggered" lol) is because of the lifestyle choice you made in Thailand you now label every woman who is not in the industry to be a slut. Now that is insecure!!!!

Edited by Pravda

4 hours ago, Pravda said:

What a bunch of nonsense. Enjoy your women that have been "sampled" by hundreds or Arabs and indians before you.

You pay for sex, you enjoy sloppy seconds. Simples.

How do you know how many previous men a girlfriend has had? Do they all tell you that you're the first?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

How do you know how many previous men a girlfriend has had? Do they all tell you that you're the first?

Typical question from a guy that pays for sex.  What to say....but I'll try.

We have mouths and we talk.

Nobody here is talking about women virgins here.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'm a grownup, I don't need mommy to cook my food.

Prefer cooking for myself, I usually cook for my son as well.

I didn't hire my woman for her cooking skills.

Sometimes it just goes with the territory, I prepared my own food and cooked for guests, even dinner parties #for 50 years while in the UK, I occasionally rustle up a snack, I oven cook pork and chicken in Thailand, but as said above my wife insists on taking good care of me, why remove that enjoyment and satisfaction ????

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Like every other profession, they are normally distributed. Some are in it for the money, it's just a job. Others because they have no other options if they want to survive. Quite a few because they actually enjoy the life, sex is just an adjunct to the clothes and partying they become addicted to.

Having said that, IMO there are some who are looking for someone to "take care", and if they succeed in finding that someone, they are quite happy to put the past behind them.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

Intimidated by what? Jeez, there's a guy on Thailand Facebook group openly bragging about doing his prostitutes without a condom, so that next guy in line could have a piece of him ????

I honestly doubt you know any "good" woman. You are having sex with prostitutes because you simply don't have any other choice, being either too old, too unattractive or most likely both.

The thing that absolutely triggers me (and yes, I have been "triggered" lol) is because of the lifestyle choice you made in Thailand you now label every woman who is not in the industry to be a slut. Now that is insecure!!!!

Wow. Some pretty heavy judgment there. I wonder where that comes from? Why such insecurity? Why such a heavy handed morality? Were you raised in a conventional, conservative, religious home? You certainly do not practice "live and let live"! You insist I do not know any "good women". So, you are essentially calling my wife a whore? Thanks for your kindness and support. Fairly ugly presumptions, based on the minimum that you know about me and my wife.

And there was nothing I said that insinuated I was having sex with any of these women. In case you have not realized it by now, this is an open forum. By open, we all hope that means an open mind and the freedom to discuss many topics. 

I am not saying every women is a slut. Never even implied that. Again, you are reading into this, and your neurosis and emotional baggage is causing you to be "triggered". What I am saying is that alot of women are very experienced, sexually, and many men have absolutely no idea to what extend their women have been around the block. Nothing wrong with that. No judgment there. Just saying. 

• Like 1