Thai PM continues corruption drive - he's determined to tidy up the RTP's bent officers

webfact

Some posts with disallowed references to the PM have been removed:

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed.

A post using a trolling image has been removed.

2 hours ago, keith101 said:

I dont think there would be a police force anywhere in the world that does not have corruption and will never be eradicated as long as its officers are underpaid IMO .

I understand your sentiment but surely to root out corruption you start at the top seems to me people buy there way into the force .would have paying Mr ferrari Joe an extra few thousand on his salary turn him into a good cop? 

• Like 1

No discussion at the meeting involved Pol Maj-Gen Paween Pongsirin, said the spokesman, referring to a senior former RTP officer allegedly mixed up in illegal activity. 

I thought he was the one that had to run for his life because he exposed illegal activity, he was n’t “mixed up in it”. That makes it sound as if he was one of the bad guys....bad translation or are they trying to muddy the waters and discredit him ?

Has goofy finally done the right thing and resigned? That's the only way any headway will be made into corruption. Lest we forget, goofy and the watchman also filled the courts with bought and paid for scumbags to do their bidding.