Well Done Putin !

Unified for now. But the longer this lasts the cracks in unity will start to show. This is how war always works and escalates. 

The best solution would be someone inside Russia "removes" Putin. It can be done without ever knowing who the culprit would be. But maybe Americans actually like what is happening if you know what I mean.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

A post has been removed for violating the forum's rules on social media content:

"Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source."

FYI, also, long before the Russian invasion of Ukraine, major Russia controlled media sources such as Russia Today (RT) and Sputnik were not allowed as news sources on this forum because of their track records of bias and inaccuracy.

12 hours ago, OJAS said:

Unfortunately it took Adolf 6 years to end it after he invaded Poland in 1939. But maybe a Seal 6 team could do a successful bin Laden on our deranged ridiculous midget rather sooner???

He's never going to just stop and withdraw, that ain't ever going to happen. Hopefully the generals get together behind the scenes and agree enough is enough, then they pull a coup and one of them puts a bullet through Puti's brain. 

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 7:28 AM, CharlieH said:

You will be held accountable

Putin couldn't care less. And who is going to do anything about it? All the Western do-gooders sending some missiles to UA while standing idly by as the Ukrainians get slaughtered!

Edited by iliya
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

A lot of talk from the west and economic sanctions, In the mean time the Ukrainians are dying. 

Sadly that's the situation it's like a David and Goliath story that will have a different ending unless Ukraine surrenders.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Sadly that's the situation it's like a David and Goliath story that will have a different ending unless Ukraine surrenders.

as a minimum, but to include these Putin demands

•     Recognition of Russian sovereignty over Crimea
  •     Demilitarization and denazification of Ukrainian state
  •     Ensuring neutral status of Ukraine, no NATO

6 minutes ago, iliya said:

As for points 2 and 3, Putin will just force the opposite, i.e. he will accelerate Ukraine's, Georgia's, and Finland's admittance to NATO and EU (at least for Ukraine in the case of the EU). And any 'forced' commitment by Ukraine not to join will be declared void as soon as the last Russian tank has left.

9 minutes ago, iliya said:

My suggestion is to save lives on both sides as today's wars are capable of being very messy.

If they surrender to stop the war and get some kind of peace. 

I would hope then they will not have to wait long until Putin is replaced.

Then I would hope that Ukraine can be and will be protected by NATO.

56 minutes ago, iliya said:

Thats the option most everyone seems to fear.

OK forget Nato and maybe talk future with a friendlier Russia and a friendlier world there will be no need for a NATO.

I guess I've been watching to much StarTrek when the only worry is the Borg. ????

13 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

OK forget Nato and maybe talk future with a friendlier Russia and a friendlier world there will be no need for a NATO.

I guess I've been watching to much StarTrek when the only worry is the Borg. ????

The current events demonstrate the need for NATO.

But please do tell us how you see Russia becoming ‘friendlier’?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

But what if the Russians ARE our version of the Borg? Does that mean resistance is futile ????

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

But what if the Russians ARE our version of the Borg? Does that mean resistance is futile ????

Frankly I don't know it was just a bit of attempted humour during a castatropy. 

Heard on BBC world news that a Nuke power station in Sth Ukraine is being shelled and there is fire. 

Ukraine cannot get any help with the might of any outside powers other than supplying them with arms, just makes me think it is prolonging destruction because  Putin is saying to himself "Well done".

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Frankly I don't know it was just a bit of attempted humour during a castatropy. 

Heard on BBC world news that a Nuke power station in Sth Ukraine is being shelled and there is fire. 

Ukraine cannot get any help with the might of any outside powers other than supplying them with arms, just makes me think it is prolonging destruction because  Putin is saying to himself "Well done".

I think they should just lock on to his co-ordinates and beam him straight to the brig !????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I think they should just lock on to his co-ordinates and beam him straight to the brig !????

That would be good but instead of beam him up people are hoping Putin is blown up. 

I believe the west without intervening will just have to hope of an uprising by Russian Generals to stop Putin. 

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

That would be good but instead of beam him up people are hoping Putin is blown up. 

I believe the west without intervening will just have to hope of an uprising by Russian Generals to stop Putin. 

Wouldn't surprise me if CIA or similar pay and make a deal for someone to over throw him.(fatally)

I think the man is dangerous!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Wouldn't surprise me if CIA or similar pay and make a deal for someone to over throw him.(fatally)

I think the man is dangerous!

There is a lot of speculation about Putin and his mental/psychological fitness.  We do know he is a very paranoid person--but then anyone who has been in the KGB, CIA or MI6 probably has that ingrained.  He is also apparently deathly afraid of Covid.  If you see him meeting with his generals or the picture of him and Macron, he sits at one end of a very, very long table and everyone else at the other end.  

Paranoia alone can make people do strange things.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 3:29 PM, Pravda said:

Unified for now. But the longer this lasts the cracks in unity will start to show. This is how war always works and escalates. 

The best solution would be someone inside Russia "removes" Putin. It can be done without ever knowing who the culprit would be. But maybe Americans actually like what is happening if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Maybe you're referring to the significant Tucker Carlson wing faction of republican party Americans that are pro-Putin. They love a strong leader, never mind the war crimes! But even there, there has been at least some moves toward less divisiveness in the U.S. at least on this issue.