Electric Vehicles in Thailand

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

While producing bz3/4x with CATL batteries and some production in China.

That Chinese threat  :cheesy:

... maybe should be the threat, of not building or supplying the parts that make their EVs possible to exist.

You do know that the Bz3/4x is as a result of a JV between Toyota and Byd

The bZ3 electric sedan is jointly developed by BYD Toyota EV Technology – a joint venture created with FAW Toyota (a JV between FAW Group and Toyota) and BYD.

https://electrek.co/2023/03/03/first-toyota-bz3-ev-co-developed-with-byd-rolls-off-the-line/

12 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

You do know that the Bz3/4x is as a result of a JV between Toyota and Byd

The bZ3 electric sedan is jointly developed by BYD Toyota EV Technology – a joint venture created with FAW Toyota (a JV between FAW Group and Toyota) and BYD.

https://electrek.co/2023/03/03/first-toyota-bz3-ev-co-developed-with-byd-rolls-off-the-line/

As the saying goes "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, vinny41 said:

Official price MG ZS EV 100% electric car: 699,000 – 799,000 baht | Up to 250,000 baht discount, stock clearance

Special price

ZS EV D from 949,000 baht to 699,000 baht (250,000 baht discount)

ZS EV X Sunroof from 1,023,000 baht to 799,000 baht (discount 224,000 baht)

Free Home Charger set

https://autolifethailand.tv/official-discount-mg-zs-ev-july2024/

Blimey, selling at a loss, it would seem, which to a buying might be a red flag..................😬

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

As the saying goes "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer"

.......and keep your battery charged............🤭

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Blimey, selling at a loss, it would seem, which to a buying might be a red flag..................😬

Apparently these are 2022 models....two year old models....partial quote from the ad below:

Clearance Sale, up to 250,000 baht discount for MG ZS EV, 100% electric car, 2022 production year, remaining 699,000 - 799,000 baht, only some dealers left.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pib said:

Apparently these are 2022 models....two year old models....partial quote from the ad below:

Clearance Sale, up to 250,000 baht discount for MG ZS EV, 100% electric car, 2022 production year, remaining 699,000 - 799,000 baht, only some dealers left.

They couldn't sell........:whistling:

1 minute ago, transam said:

They couldn't sell........:whistling:

I"m surprised they are trying to sell 2022 produciton year models as "new" cars...but hey, they never been sold for the first time so technically they are brand new but just made a couple years earlier.   

11 hours ago, Pib said:

I"m surprised they are trying to sell 2022 produciton year models as "new" cars...but hey, they never been sold for the first time so technically they are brand new but just made a couple years earlier.   

I would want a battery check on a car that had been stored for 2 years.

I would want a battery check on a car that had been stored for 2 years.

Not much detail on them, since someone posted an advert about a month ago.  Finally noted they are 2 yrs old.   No mention if show room cars, test drive cars or staff company cars.

Only about 150k off a new one, when on sale, (829k - 869k), so not sure I'd bother.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

I live in hope that one day you will post something useful or at least, intelligent.

If you haven't the balls to reply to points put forward, instead try to personally discredit, it just shows you are getting nearer that corner.

I have never discredited you personally, and it will remain that way, because I don't need too, unless you're a commie, which I doubt.......🤗............😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/24/2024 at 8:56 AM, Gweiloman said:

That means you are doing about 300 kms or so every couple of days. That’s a lot of driving. Luckily you don’t have to worry about petrol prices.

Yes, very happy to own an EV. I really don't worry about driving near or far about the cost of refueling / recharging. The only concern is now the time spent on the road. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Meaning you would discredit him personally if he believed in communism. How shallow your thinking…

Do the same as I do to you, as a Red-under-the-bed, ...................:intheclub:

• Confused 4

Put forward some rational points and I'll happily respond.

All we generally see from you is asinine comments that would normally come from a kindergarten child.

See what I mean, you only have a one-way street mindset, but it is amusing....:clap2:

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

You never fail to disappoint.

Two more useful, intelligent comments, replete with kindergarten emojis.

It seems you have got nothing, a bit like your EV if a battery failure........😱

Now try replying with something sensible, you are letting your side down, miserably...........🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

17 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

at the risk of repeating myself Put forward some rational points and I'll happily respond.

Been doing it for weeks, but you keep getting your knickers in a twist, then lambast.

And sort your grammar out, I feel like correcting it........🙄

• Haha 1