French man and Thai woman dead after shooting in Bangkok

webfact

17 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

What is the forum without speculation?

French man with Thai woman aside searching for French man in Bangkok.

Relationship drama or business dispute/debt?

Going in with a gun? Intend to murder?

Heavy.

I have searched for the website of the company.

Excellent stuff!

We will need Dr Watsons thinkulator to figure this one, but I can not see where it says going in with a gun, maybe the ownership of the gun may give some clues, but if this was a dispute over money or relations, then someone would have to take the gun to the scene and we may know soon if the gun was stolen or registered, which may throw some light on it. Sad event.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:54 PM, GroveHillWanderer said:

That's seems to be a much more comprehensive analysis of what it was all about and what probably went down.

It certainly adds some important details:

another Frenchman with his Thai wife - stormed in and demanded to see him in Bangkok, Thailand, just after lunch.

"I demand to see you in Bangkok, Thailand, just after lunch!" - somehow very specific and vague at the same time... ????

11 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

"I demand to see you in Bangkok, Thailand, just after lunch!" - somehow very specific and vague at the same time... ????

Not sure what you mean - that's not an important detail. 

The important things that it adds, are details showing that this was almost indubitably a dispute over a business deal (rather than say, a relationship drama) and a better description of the sequence of events, based on eye-witness testimony.

11 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

The quote and then what you wrote are at odds against each other.  The facts in eveidence are that they stormed on in and demanded to see the man in question, not that they called, emailed, or messaged the man and Demanded he be there just after lunch in Bangkok....

37 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

The quote and then what you wrote are at odds against each other.  The facts in eveidence are that they stormed on in and demanded to see the man in question, not that they called, emailed, or messaged the man and Demanded he be there just after lunch in Bangkok....

The quote a what I wrote have the same meaning, because the author missed out a comma.

• Confused 1

On 5/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, Boomer6969 said:

And is that how you lost your virginity?

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

With your mother, unfortunately.

:giggle: Just kidding, na ja

Edited by tubby johnson
lol
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2022 at 6:02 AM, Pierre Hanot said:

Marseilles in Bangkok  ?? 

One Marseille is enough.

I have 2 Manston Cumberland Pork Fat boys thawing right now. (sausages, yes).

4 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

This story was covered in Stickman recently, and says the gunslinger Marc L, 66 mentioned in the o/p who came looking for a fight was 'Eden Marc' who ran Eden knocking shop on Soi7/1 years ago. Led quite a dodgy life by all accounts!

Well, that’s an interesting development which puts a touch of relatability on the events. I haven’t read ole’ Stickman for a good while now, thought he had disappeared from the scene…

I never partook of the the offerings at Eden club but the reputation of the club and Marc was very well known.

Having now read the Stickman piece, Marc appears to have lived a very “colorful” life.

A shame it ended in such an undignified manner for himself and even more so for those he dragged into his dramatic final scene…

18 hours ago, realfunster said:

Well, that’s an interesting development which puts a touch of relatability on the events. I haven’t read ole’ Stickman for a good while now, thought he had disappeared from the scene…

I never partook of the the offerings at Eden club but the reputation of the club and Marc was very well known.

Having now read the Stickman piece, Marc appears to have lived a very “colorful” life.

A shame it ended in such an undignified manner for himself and even more so for those he dragged into his dramatic final scene…

His whole life in BKK at least was undignified, he caused me enormous distress, threatened my wife and had her followed all over a few negative comments about is sleazy brothel. He also extorted 40k baht from me threatening me with his Police contacts. He was a violent criminal and the only shame at the end was he did not live to finish his life in a Thai prison after committing murder. He is just the sort of foreigner not wanted, here or anywhere.

Roast in Hell Marc!

marc.jpeg

Edited by proton
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, proton said:

His whole life in BKK at least was undignified, he caused me enormous distress, threatened my wife and had her followed all over a few negative comments about is sleazy brothel. He also extorted 40k baht from me threatening me with his Police contacts. He was a violent criminal and the only shame at the end was he did not live to finish his life in a Thai prison after committing murder. He is just the sort of foreigner not wanted, here or anywhere.

Roast in Hell Marc!

marc.jpeg

IF thats his significant other life was already cruel to him and he perhaps suffered enough !!! :whistling:

4/5 partners in any Thai business is asking for trouble.   It just won't work, not enough honesty. 

was there not enough bangers & mash delivered ....  ?

were the cold cuts not so cold anymore ....  ?  or was it a case of the missing baguette.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

4/5 partners in any Thai business is asking for trouble.   It just won't work, not enough honesty. 

was there not enough bangers & mash delivered ....  ?

were the cold cuts not so cold anymore ....  ?  or was it a case of the missing baguette.   

He should have stuck to his pimping business maybe, made a million dollars selling the brothel and bar, allegedly.

13 minutes ago, proton said:

He should have stuck to his pimping business maybe, made a million dollars selling the brothel and bar, allegedly.

From one sausage business to another sausage business. 

????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1