What is your plan when China invades Taiwan?

Absolutely nothing, as doubt it will affect us at all, and we couldn't do anything about it anyway.

Nobody cares, except the people that will be dying, and family & friends of.  As if it would ever happen anyway.   Why would China do something so ridiculous, as no profit in that idea at all.

If it happened, nobody would care.  Nobody cared about millions in the past dying;

Ukraine

Syria

Iraq

Afghanistan

Palestine

Vietnam 

Africa ... pick a conflict, or just kids dying from no clean water.

Humans don't care about anything.  That's fairly obvious. 

What world are y'all living in ?  When did anyone care.

As stated, just wave the Taiwan flag, that will give you a warm & fuzzy feeling.

I feel better already????

image.png.4656da746860d2955b7e7b38f67b0c9f.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Oil price, inflation

Can't blame price gouging on UA/RU, as just a fake excuse the corporation & govt use.

Record profits prove that.  I'm not playing the game with them.

ICE car use down 95%

Stop buying pork till price came back down

Fruits & veggies at local fresh markets

All easy enough to do, if needed or wanting for spite

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Oil price, inflation

Food insecurity. 

Resultant starvation. 

Likely. 

Therefore, possibly, the direct carnage and death in Ukraine may pale in comparison to the cascading effects of loss of grain supply to the world. 

But, this was Putin's plan. 

His intention must have been to kill off the most vulnerable. 

Such a big boner. 

26 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

What? 

You don't like peaches, too? 

Of course, I am sure that you knew that Taoyuan is so named due it's history as a peach orchard, hundreds of years ago. 

But, unfortunately, these days, Taoyuan is a disaster not fit for man nor beast. 

Don't believe me? 

Then, you are free to try living there. 

Taiwan is one of the most overpopulated places on Earth, with about 650 democratic citizens per square kilometer. 

And, in fact, I have traveled to almost every square kilometer on Betel Nut Island, since before you were born. 

Please don't let me get started on the terrible Taiwanese cuisine that people love there. 

Taiwanese have always been an insular people with no taste. Am I wrong? 

The only local dish that is stomachable might be SanBeiJi. 

All the good cooks from Sichuan, the cooks that JiangJieShi brought over from the mainland, have long since croaked. 

Nothing left now on the Isle of Formosa, except strawberries. 

9 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Of course, I am sure that you knew that Taoyuan is so named due it's history as a peach orchard, hundreds of years ago. 

But, unfortunately, these days, Taoyuan is a disaster not fit for man nor beast. 

Don't believe me? 

Then, you are free to try living there. 

Taiwan is one of the most overpopulated places on Earth, with about 650 democratic citizens per square kilometer. 

And, in fact, I have traveled to almost every square kilometer on Betel Nut Island, since before you were born. 

Please don't let me get started on the terrible Taiwanese cuisine that people love there. 

Taiwanese have always been an insular people with no taste. Am I wrong? 

The only local dish that is stomachable might be SanBeiJi. 

All the good cooks from Sichuan, the cooks that JiangJieShi brought over from the mainland, have long since croaked. 

Nothing left now on the Isle of Formosa, except strawberries. 

Are you Taiwanese ?

5 minutes ago, ChissBurger said:

Are you Taiwanese ?

Fair question. 

No, I am not Mainland Chinese, Waishengren, nor am I Bendiren. 

Neither am I Hakka. 

Neither am I a Taiwan aboriginal person. 

Nor am I a descendant of the Dutch who briefly visited Taiwan, for that matter. 

Still, I was there about the time Jiang Jingguo took over from his corrupt father. 

Poor old Jiang Jingguo... He died a very difficult death, hounded by the press, to his final moments. 

I have always felt sympathy for him, having seen him in his final days. 

5 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I am fine. 

I feel even finer after having left Betel Nut Island. 

Please don't misunderstand...

Democracy on Formosa is a charade. 

Enjoy your time in the sun under the protective parasol of American military might, while it lasts. 

After that, then Taiwan will surely be strawberry jam. 

I'll ask again, as i'm not convinnce but, are you ok?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

I'll ask again, as i'm not convinnce but, are you ok?

Where will you hide when the Gongfei (Commie Bandits) come for you? 

Will you hide together with the Chinese antiquities, stolen from China, in the bunker near the Grand Hotel? 

Or, will you stand and fight like the braves of Hong Kong? 

16 hours ago, Leaver said:

Russia invading Ukraine effected the world, and that includes Thailand.

You think China invading Taiwan will not effect the world, also?  

Not to the same extent, Taiwan does not contribute to the world food basket in the same way as Ukraine.

It would also be a completely different scenario, Taiwan is not a sovereign country and officially still belongs to China so any invasion would effectively be a civil war.

In view of the way China has reclaimed control of Hong Kong it is probably a question of when rather than if.

16 hours ago, dj230 said:

How was Thailand affected by Ukraine invading Russia? 

Errr, for a start, how many Russian tourists do you see in Thailand these days?  The Russian ruble dived.  T

he price of gasoline went up in most countries, including Thailand, which causes the price of just about everything to go up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

Not to the same extent, Taiwan does not contribute to the world food basket in the same way as Ukraine.

It would also be a completely different scenario, Taiwan is not a sovereign country and officially still belongs to China so any invasion would effectively be a civil war.

In view of the way China has reclaimed control of Hong Kong it is probably a question of when rather than if.

Have you considered sanctions being put on China for invading Taiwan? 

I know it seems impossible, because over decades the world has become reliant on China, but there would be some action taken which is bound to effect the world. 

I was not commenting so much on exports from Taiwan, which would also be effected, but mainly actions taken against China by the west, and then China's counter actions. 

32 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Have you considered sanctions being put on China for invading Taiwan? 

I know it seems impossible, because over decades the world has become reliant on China, but there would be some action taken which is bound to effect the world. 

I was not commenting so much on exports from Taiwan, which would also be effected, but mainly actions taken against China by the west, and then China's counter actions. 

Reality ... nobody cares about Taiwan, IMHO.

Just like Russia, nothing has happened, a few headliner of rich folks having their toys impounded, and they'll get them back.   EU depends on RU for energy.  Haven't heard any boycotts of that.

The world depends on China's manufacturing, in whole or parts.  The western world would come to a grinding halt in about 2 years if China stopped trading.  Asia, ASEAN & RU alone would keep China going & fed.

Crying about fake inflation now  ....  think how bad it would be if China boycotted you.