Russian man sought after ladyboy found dead in Surin - the transgender took him home after meeting in Phuket

webfact

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

You always have the option to leave few baht behind say sorry and walk away if you realised you made a mistake, but i think what ever append there j just got out of control and i hope they will catch the sob...

Sure they will. Any Russian will do. ????

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know personally from a German guy who was here on holiday and he met "the love of his life". After 3 weeks on holiday with his darling he showed us a picture of her. The only problem was, it wasn't a "her". But he didn't know! Maybe they only did it in the dark or he liked uniforms or whatever, he didn't know. 

he must have been really drunk  during his 3 week stay    555

The Putin guy knew all the time. Ladyboy blew him off when his Roubles were gone. A steroid rage and the ladyboy love of his life was wrapped up in black plastic zipped up and that was all she wrote

• Confused 2

26 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

How would it be to not concentrate on me, and give your view of the news instead?

Just questioning your interpretation it often says a lot about the person. You make a strange reasoning that that is the reason it happened. So just wonder how your mind works. 

Sounded a bit like justification. 

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know personally from a German guy who was here on holiday and he met "the love of his life". After 3 weeks on holiday with his darling he showed us a picture of her. The only problem was, it wasn't a "her". But he didn't know! Maybe they only did it in the dark or he liked uniforms or whatever, he didn't know. 

He doesn't know the difference between front door and rear entrance?????

The boys in brown "think", it was the Russian, although the victim was gone for something like three weeks already. It is one out of many assumptions and should be dealt with accordingly. 
If it really was the Russian, I would check with the immigration first; chances would be, that he left the Kingdom already - after all he had an apparent advantage of three weeks. 

Irrespective of whatever happened - it is a terrible case and needs to be dealt with without further delay. 

32 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Saying 'ladyboy' when someone dies seems inappropriate to me. 

I suppose these days it's politically incorrect to use that label, perhaps transgender would be more appropriate, remember Thailand is always playing catch, i.e. they have to work out what it means first ????

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

It was the first take it slowly, I need to know you first ladyboy. Maybe he believed it really was a girl, and finally at last they would get naked together. That´s when he realized he had been mislead.

They had been seeing each other for 6 months it is reported  

• Like 1

If someone is transgender, is there ever any moral or ethical duty to disclose this to a sex partner? I'm not speculating on the motive for this killing, but doesn't a sex partner have a right to know? What if the guy is saying I want to get married and have a big family with you, and the transgender person is acting like that's totally doable, when she knows that's impossible. There's never any duty to disclose? If all's fair in love and war, then why not make trans panic a viable defense for homicide? I'm not saying trans panic is EVER justified, but deception does have consequences. Again, I'm speaking in general terms, and have no idea if this was the motive in this case.

Edited by Gecko123

36 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

If someone is transgender, is there ever any moral or ethical duty to disclose this to a sex partner? I'm not speculating on the motive for this killing, but doesn't a sex partner have a right to know? What if the guy is saying I want to get married and have a big family with you, and the transgender person is acting like that's totally doable, when she knows that's impossible. There's never any duty to disclose? If all's fair in love and war, then why not make trans panic a viable defense for homicide? I'm not saying trans panic is EVER justified, but deception does have consequences. Again, I'm speaking in general terms, and have no idea if this was the motive in this case.

Of course there is the moral ethical duty to disclose, however not doing is NOT a reason to kill someone.  

As for trans panic defense is crazy what is next viable defense if your wife cheats or wants to divorce you. Now it might be a mitigating circumstance. (in some countries if you catch a guy with your wife in bed they give less punishment if you kill them not that there is no punishment)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The question is obviously: When did the Russian find out?

Because there are some people who need a long time to find out that their favorite girl is no girl.

That is obviously no reason to kill anybody but there is a certain disappointment involved.

How old was the Russian? and was he blind, could not tell a lady boy from a real girl, I don't think so, probably something else went wrong, but we'll probably never know, where is the perp now? Maybe they will never find him /her 

Edited by kiwikeith

33 minutes ago, robblok said:

Of course there is the moral ethical duty to disclose, however not doing is NOT a reason to kill someone.  

As for trans panic defense is crazy what is next viable defense if your wife cheats or wants to divorce you. Now it might be a mitigating circumstance. (in some countries if you catch a guy with your wife in bed they give less punishment if you kill them not that there is no punishment)

1. I'm not sure if everyone is in agreement about at what juncture there is a duty to disclose, or if there is ever a duty to disclose. One night stand? After two weeks of dating? Before marrying?

2. My post clearly stated that I don't believe trans panic is a justification for homicide.

3. Deception about one's birth gender is not on par with marital infidelity, or say, misrepresenting your income or academic credentials because deceiving someone about your birth gender can traumatize one's sexual identity.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Just questioning your interpretation it often says a lot about the person. You make a strange reasoning that that is the reason it happened. So just wonder how your mind works. 

Sounded a bit like justification. 

No, the only thing it can be seen as was a rough joke. But, feel free to be serious about everything in life. It´s the second time you are complaining about my posts now, while trying to make them something they aren´t. The first time was flat belly. Let´s see if you can make it. Go for a third, and really amuse yourself. ????

Edited by Gottfrid

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Where in the world did you miss the word "slowly" in the text you quoted?

6 months, dating, no groping, please, he did not know the g/f was transgender for  6 months, he was  not noted to be functionally deficient in any way in the reporting or a Gregorian monk  by vocation. Pleaseeeee

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The question is obviously: When did the Russian find out?

Because there are some people who need a long time to find out that their favorite girl is no girl.

That is obviously no reason to kill anybody but there is a certain disappointment involved.

Reminds me of that movie, “The Crying Game”, where the dude sort of knew all along, but was then shocked at the end when the truth was finally ‘revealed’.