Are you going to die within the next 7 years?

gargamon

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just tried it, much easier on right leg (right handed) than left leg. Interesting test though 

Tougher on the left leg for sure. Right leg no problem.

79 yo, I don't buy green bananas. Don't buy them at all now, too much carb.

Edited by Lacessit

I'm not going to stand on one leg for 10 seconds.. I'm not going to stand on one leg for 10 seconds..I'm not going to stand on one leg for 10 seconds..I'm not going to stand on one leg for 10 seconds..I'm Not..

• Haha 2

Sounds like gutter press science "A new study shows ". Please quote sources explicitly, even on Aseannow this wouldn't be allowed.

I had doctors asking me to stand on one leg, but with my eyes closed. I think it had something to do with inner ear.

I Reckon that almost anyone can stand on one leg for ten seconds, so if not one has a serious problem. But we knew that, didn't we.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

The better test, stand bare foot, put a sock on the floor, pick it up and put it on properly without using any supports or sitting down.????

All whilst having mole grips attached to your scrotum, just to make it more difficult ????

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Tougher on the left leg for sure. Right leg no problem.

79 yo, I don't buy green bananas. Don't buy them at all now, too much carb.

I don't think being carb phobic is a good thing, it's nice being able to eat when you want and feeling full. I probably eat 5+ bananas a day

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't think being carb phobic is a good thing, it's nice being able to eat when you want and feeling full. I probably eat 5+ bananas a day

At your age and fitness level, you can get away with it. At my age and pre-diabetic, I can't.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just tried it, much easier on right leg (right handed) than left leg. Interesting test though 

Funny enough, I just made the test before I read your comment. I am right handed but for whatever reason my unconsciousness made me stay on my left foot. 

After I read your comment I also tried the other foot and same result: I will live longer than 7 years more.

2 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

Sounds like gutter press science "A new study shows ". Please quote sources explicitly, even on Aseannow this wouldn't be allowed.

I had doctors asking me to stand on one leg, but with my eyes closed. I think it had something to do with inner ear.

I Reckon that almost anyone can stand on one leg for ten seconds, so if not one has a serious problem. But we knew that, didn't we.

I think your right it's just comes with practice or finding the right stance.

3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

The better test, stand bare foot, put a sock on the floor, pick it up and put it on properly without using any supports or sitting down.????

Then even better doing that standing on a bed mattress. ????

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not according to experts who recommend a high carb diet and are elderly

A link for that? I'm wondering how many people they have killed with that kind of BS.

Hyperinsulinemia is far more likely to occur with high carb diets. I suggest you check Dr. Ken Berry on YouTube.

IMO you are laying the foundations for longer term liver harm with +5 bananas a day, Fructose does not metabolize in the body like glucose, and it does not show up in fasting blood sugar and HbA1C testing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

A link for that? I'm wondering how many people they have killed with that kind of BS.

Hyperinsulinemia is far more likely to occur with high carb diets. I suggest you check Dr. Ken Berry on YouTube.

IMO you are laying the foundations for longer term liver harm with +5 bananas a day, Fructose does not metabolize in the body like glucose, and it does not show up in fasting blood sugar and HbA1C testing.

5 banana's daily surely is too much potassium which is bad for kidneys.

• Like 1