Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Tuukka

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Often said by the guys that don't have the ability to befriend females and have a natural sexual relationship , just offer them cash instead for sex

There's a BIG difference  between  befriending a girl and trying to get free sex. I find that dishonesty. Here in Thailand we pay honestly that's why it's simple here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Often said by the guys that don't have the ability to befriend females and have a natural sexual relationship , just offer them cash instead for sex

I've done both. I had a few girlfriends in Thailand who weren't hookers.

I went off going with bar girls in my later years in Thailand, for various reason.

I'm 57 and have spent the last 4 years living in the UK, having returned from Thailand. What are the chances of me getting a young, slim, attractive woman here? Zero.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, emeraldruby said:

There's a BIG difference  between  befriending a girl and trying to get free sex. I find that dishonesty. Here in Thailand we pay honestly that's why it's simple here.

Females enjoy sex as well and they're willing to participate without being given cash after the event 

1 minute ago, Andrew65 said:

I've done both. I had a few girlfriends in Thailand who weren't hookers.

I went off going with bar girls in my later years in Thailand, for various reason.

I'm 57 and have spent the last 4 years living in the UK, having returned from Thailand. What are the chances of me getting a young, slim, attractive woman here? Zero.

You have reached an age in life where you aren't supposed to be in relationships with younger females .

The days of looking for  partner to reproduce with have finished and you re at an age of when you should be taking care of your grandkids 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You have reached an age in life where you aren't supposed to be in relationships with younger females .

The days of looking for  partner to reproduce with have finished and you re at an age of when you should be taking care of your grandkids 

I'm not looking for any relationships, also no kids or grandkids.

4 hours ago, emeraldruby said:

Yep the girls  are great  at most places  Dollhouse Soi 15 opposite  Electric Blue is currently the best with prettiest  girls. Beware phoney dumps with Agency  girls fully dressed.

Post covid, not as good, but improving. BTW Electric Blue is now above Dollhouse

6 hours ago, emeraldruby said:

Yep the girls  are great  at most places  Dollhouse Soi 15 opposite  Electric Blue is currently the best with prettiest  girls. Beware phoney dumps with Agency  girls fully dressed.

I thought the agency scene had faded........

Usually easy to spot.

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Females enjoy sex as well and they're willing to participate without being given cash after the event 

I've never found that.

My Brit wife wanted 660,000 pounds 'after the event'.

The girls here are more attractive and less expensive.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I prefer to pay cash, rather than pretend I want to 'befriend' a woman.

• Thanks 1

Photos from some go go's from the 00's. The girls are still looking good 2022. What's for sure not the same 2022 are  some of the foreign males around here : anti prostitution, offended by working girls in go go's, bragging rights about ladyboys??  So the question: What are some of you people doing here? IMG_20220701_070942.thumb.jpg.d53eaaf8bb1b21cab0a18fac773690a4.jpg0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

Photos from some go go's from the 00's. The girls are still looking good 2022. What's for sure not the same 2022 are  some of the foreign males around here : anti prostitution, offended by working girls in go go's, bragging rights about ladyboys??  So the question: What are some of you people doing here? IMG_20220701_070942.thumb.jpg.d53eaaf8bb1b21cab0a18fac773690a4.jpg0

Great photos!  

On 6/26/2022 at 6:40 AM, Tarteso said:

I guess that like beauty, truth is in the eye of the beholder..????

From what I've observed beauty seems to be in the age, shape and (social) class of the beholder.

It's rare that you see older, out of shape, working class blokes with any girl over a 5 or 6. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

From what I've observed beauty seems to be in the age, shape and (social) class of the beholder.

It's rare that you see older, out of shape, working class blokes with any girl over a 5 or 6. 

Working class blokes we, re all retired!! 

4 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

It's rare you see any white guy that isn't working class in Thailand.

All the guys I met here were, house painters, plumbers, fruit pickers, drywallers, postmen and the like.

As for the young, 'hansum', male tourists, very rare for them to rock up with anything but fat fours as partners, the Oz lads had some real shockers trailing along. Sucks to be them.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Gabor said:

The Pattaya GOGO scene is heavily overpriced to compare with the Eastern European scene , mostly very low quality of the girls with terrible attitude.... the beer bar etc scene offers are for the ultimate luzers, tired, expired lonely mothers... I live already 12 years in Pattaya, but lately only because of the good weather in the in the cold European winter and can't wait to return to Hungary for my summer holiday... In the past Pattaya was the target, nowadays only to survive the cold weather in Europe.  

i met a hot young Hungarian girl at Surfrider beach one afternoon.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

It's rare you see any white guy that isn't working class in Thailand.

All the guys I met here were, house painters, plumbers, fruit pickers, drywallers, postmen and the like.

As for the young, 'hansum', male tourists, very rare for them to rock up with anything but fat fours as partners, the Oz lads had some real shockers trailing along. Sucks to be them.

most attractive young Thai woman are only interested in young attractive Thai professionals. at least this is what i observed.  it's a country of xenophobic  this is the simple truth.  they are boring anyway ant not worldly or interested in much other than shopping.  waste of time, shallow.

Edited by malibukid
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2022 at 9:47 AM, Lacessit said:

Each to his own, I prefer my ladies without the picture "art". They never think about where the tatts are going to be in their 50's and 60's.

I think you should give more credit to the lady, she has a PhD in Bar Science. She does all the tattoos not for herself, but to fish a @BritManTooor equivalent well before she turns 50.

28 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

I think you should give more credit to the lady, she has a PhD in Bar Science. She does all the tattoos not for herself, but to fish a @BritManTooor equivalent well before she turns 50.

I have been guilty of underestimating women before, I don't do it now.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I thought he meant that you even pay through marriage? Because for certain not all men pay 'working girls' . 

21 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, they do enjoy sex. But it is, definitely, a different kind of enjoyment than that which we, men, experience. Much less intense, much less essential and important. Possibly, something more similar to what we , men, feel scratching our balls. For most of them sex is a tool of manipulation over the lust-obsessed stupid men. 

Edited by Hellfire
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Hellfire said:

Yes, they do enjoy sex. But it is, definitely, a different kind of enjoyment than that which we, men, experience. Much less intense, much less essential and important. Possibly, something more similar to what we , men, feel scratching our balls. For most of them sex is a tool of manipulation over the lust-obsessed stupid men. 

Much less intense? I'll tell you what I told a guy years ago who said one woman is the same as another "don't get around much do you"   I have been an athlete most of my life, kind of buff  and have been with girls that left my hip area black and blue from pounding back into me during sex.  Less intense ? Probably because they are not into you and are not turned on. If they are the sex can be very intense. Of course if they feel like it they can fake the intensity to make their "John"/BF  give them more baht or feel good. There are ways to tell.