Anutin denies benefiting from decriminalization of hemp and marijuana

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

“The company used to belong to my brother…and I did not see him for a long time now and the company was dealing in the hemp business, not marijuana,” he said

Yes, yes, Mr. Anutin, it's common knowledge that all Thai families (particularly the very, very rich ones) are very loosely knit entities whose members keep their assets strictly separate, guarding them jealously from one another. They never-never-never collaborate in any business dealings nor ever-ever-ever help each other out.

But wait... I vaguely remember that "other" politician who at one time had transferred all his shares in a certain telecom company to his children, apparently) so THEY could attempt selling off those shares. If they had succeeded, the sales profit would of course never (!) have benefitted the original share owner because (see above).

And then there was the case where majority shares in a business (and I believe it again was that '"ther" politician) apparently were held by the maid, which basically made her the richest maid in the world. And giving away those shares was of course a completely altruistic gesture by the original share owner...

But we believe you, Mr. Anutin. Since you haven't seen your brother "in a long time" and haven't been involved with your brother's company "for more than 20 years now", it certainly is pure coincidence that your brother's company has a stake in the hemp business. 

• Haha 2

Q. How can you tell a politician is telling a lie?

A. You can see his lips move.

I looked very carefully at this picture, for several minutes. Not once did I see his lips move. Therefore, he must be telling the truth!image.jpeg.d96e170bebca4a7c325c04893b298a79.jpeg.3ece02576e50927fb25a845e3d94aba3.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul on Tuesday denied that he pushed for the decriminalization of hemp and marihuana to benefit a family business.

is the Pope catholic ???

• Haha 2