Southern Islamic leaders to push action against the Thai government with cannabis decriminalization

snoop1130

Such fear. Why such fear? Where does belief and discipline come into the picture? Hashish has been used for ages in many Muslim countries. I do not think these guys even have a clue as to how out of step they are with 2022. Sorry, but we all want to move forward. Get with the program. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

A little ironic considering the creed of the countries and culture that heavily influenced cannabis use though the centuries.

Try telling Moroccan's that, I have travelled in many Islamic countries they all smoked dope but never drank alcohol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Try telling Moroccan's that, I have travelled in many Islamic countries they all smoked dope but never drank alcohol.

The first time I crossed into Morocco from Ceuta (many many moons ago) by bus...couple of miles after the border inspection smoke started billowing from under the hood/bonnet.

Driver pulled over jumped out lifted the hood ...rooted around in the motor and came out with a smoldering rolled up piece of hessian ...unrolled it and there was a bottle of JW.

I Laughed.

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Southern Islamic leaders are planning to push for more action against the Thai government to push marijuana back to the narcotics list as they received no response from relevant Thai officials after submitting their demands last week.

And expect another similar zero response.

This is Anutins baby, and he ain't about to do a back-flip on this one.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

What business is it of theirs?   

No one is forcing them to use cannabis or drink alcohol!  

Idiots!  

It is their business. In fact it's a major part of their cult to force others to do their will.

• Like 2

Moroccan zero zero, Afghan black, '<deleted>' black, red Lebanese 

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Moroccan zero zero was some of the best, along with Afghan and Pakistani black, red Lebanese etc, better than this weed around now. Somebody gave us a lump of brick weed at the weekend, tried it but not impressed, rather have a tramadol and single malt.

Edited by proton

23 hours ago, brianthainess said:

There are a few that have a lot of Opium use too....... the power of religion to  tell people what to do eh! Not exactly sure on their position on these narcotics, but most Islamic countries are horrifically strict on dealers/ smugglers etc 

Edited by jacko45k