Kid goes home with a sign stapled to his shirt - teacher is transferred and father is furious

webfact

7 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

As far as uniforms generally I believe it creates a sense of belonging and ensures that some kids don’t turn up in designer labels and others in shabby clothes.

Serve yourself as you like, I have a very different opinion on that. And everyone in "our" school knew that. They dared to stroke my daughter exactly 1 time 6 years ago -- after that according to her, nobody ever touched a child there again (at least until she left 3 years ago.)

And no, its not a Thai or culture problem. Its a problem of savages. She attends now a better school in Chiang Mai and suddenly such issues don't exist.

Edited by IgboChief
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

The parents should be blamed, as the semester is open already for 2,5 months and still the kid can't wear the suit as the school wants... Probably the teacher mentioned it many times already and was now sick of it and did it this way.. Why punish the teacher??? If you never was a teacher at a school you don't know how stubborn students and parents are.. teach the kids of today because they are the parents of tomorrow.... and stop please to tell that the students are good.. No... the most teachers are good but the students know that they have the power because the are always protected

You ate sick

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Senseless bleating from sheeple. A good idea in my opinion after I found it was stap[led to his clothing, not to his flesh. How about saving the constant complaining for real issues.

Obviously you have no children

• Like 2

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Wow, why not write it on their forehead! Will they buy a new shirt? Unbelievable how some of these local teachers carry on... cutting kids' hair off etc. Lucky they didn't mess with the wrong mf's son and get a nice slap for their efforts.

violence is not the solution and would set an awful example for the child.

• Like 1

Each time I just think, tik tok tik tok, 2 more years until primary starts for my son, I gonna have to bleed paying for an inter school or he grows up educated like this. I would not be sure to control myself if someone did this to my son either.

• Like 1

About costumes, it is Thai culture or maybe military government rules?

Thai officers always must wear their costume on Monday.

Depending on many events they need to wear sometimes specific color clothes.

It can be green, yellow or what ever is demanded by top for that "special" day.

IF you dont have, you need to buy it specially for that day.

Every now and then my wife surprises me with those demands of the top.

What can i say, nothing, it is Thailand

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1