Russian President Vladimir Putin to attend APEC 2022 in Bangkok in November

snoop1130

18 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Firstly, I said "Russians aren't targeting ...", not "Russians aern't targeting ..." That's a pretty ugly typo which I didn't make. Did you actually write out what I wrote instead of copy/paste? No ...

Furthermore, "aren't" is present tense, "will be" is future. Jeez, I feel like a college-educated person (which I am) patiently explaining things to a high-school dropout (which I have no  idea if you are).

Laughable.Do some reading, you’ll be amazed at how helpful it can be.

Edited by thisisrascal
  • Like 1

It won't be long now.  Biden just signed into law the latest sanctions on China.  Thailand makes the midrange chips for the world.. They will surely sell to China and then Thailand will be put on the list. 

It's inevitable at this point. 

Thailand , China , Russia , and a few others will be holding hands and singing their anthem. As the rest of the world passes them by and forgets them.

Edited by Gknrd
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Why Me said:

Firstly, I said "Russians aren't targeting ...", not "Russians aern't targeting ..." That's a pretty ugly typo which I didn't make. Did you actually write out what I wrote instead of copy/paste? No ...

Furthermore, "aren't" is present tense, "will be" is future. Jeez, I feel like a college-educated person (which I am) patiently explaining things to a high-school dropout (which I have no  idea if you are).

Once again my laugh for today--thank you so much.

• Like 1