"They're trying to kill me" - man attacks girlfriend with scissors then holds her hostage in lavatory

webfact

3 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I lived in a small rural village for almost a decade.

Yeah, there is your problem! 1 village for almost a decade. Please, feel free to come back when you have like 6-10 on your list.

Now you have said that you based your great knowledge of "The villages are full of these characters", on 1 village. Do you see it yourself, or do I need to help you?

2 hours ago, chalawaan said:

That style of tattoo intended to be hidden by T shirt and shorts, is hallmark Thai gang ink.

Couple of guys I used to work with back in Oz had loads of tatts that couldnt be seen when in a short sleeved business shirt and tie.....guess they were Thai gang members too.

3 hours ago, 2009 said:

It's mostly: elderly, children, and degenerates.

There are a few upstanding citizens of working age, but most have left to go to places with opportunities.

Plenty of gang violence. Someone gets beat to death once or twice a year at some big party.

No shortage of drug addicts, alcoholics, drunk driving, illegal guns, theft, robbery, dog poisoning, property damage, illegal tree cutting, teenage daughter pimping, wife beating, child abuse, child neglect, animal abuse, animal neglect, illegal gambling, loan sharking, extortion, violence, suicide etc etc 

I saw it all, Buddy, in the relatively short span of about 8-9 years and not from a barstool!

Well, I did have my own barstool. ????

So almost like any deadbeat zone the world over then?

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Couple of guys I used to work with back in Oz had loads of tatts that couldnt be seen when in a short sleeved business shirt and tie.....guess they were Thai gang members too.

We are talking about the Thai underworld, not sensible Aussie tattoo enthusiasts.

But why don't you first check with any Thai person who can speak English before embarrassing yourself on here again? 

5 hours ago, 2009 said:

It's mostly: elderly, children, and degenerates.

There are a few upstanding citizens of working age, but most have left to go to places with opportunities.

Plenty of gang violence. Someone gets beat to death once or twice a year at some big party.

No shortage of drug addicts, alcoholics, drunk driving, illegal guns, theft, robbery, dog poisoning, property damage, illegal tree cutting, teenage daughter pimping, wife beating, child abuse, child neglect, animal abuse, animal neglect, illegal gambling, loan sharking, extortion, violence, suicide etc etc 

I saw it all, Buddy, in the relatively short span of about 8-9 years and not from a barstool!

Well, I did have my own barstool. ????

sounds like you got plenty of entertainment there mate..but i get where you are coming from with this ..anyone who thinks it doesn't exist is living in Cuckoo land ..

• Like 2