[VIDEO] Pit Bull attack at condominium - juristic person tells victim they had just seen the animal

webfact

6 minutes ago, Hammerite said:

Doesn't the above apply to most of the owners of these canine Killers???

The owners of such critters in the UK quite often own these creatures to watch over their stash of illegal drugs and deter competitors. Hope the RTP don't read this and come a sniffing round Pit Bull owners ????

this one is purely to watch over the elderly home dwellers, and I'm pretty sure he would do a fine job should an intruder approach uninvited. Certainly a shed load faster than the local cops...

7 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Nope, one of its legs should get crushed in a vice 24 hours before execution.

The dog owner's condo should be confiscated and the proceed's of the sale be given to the victim.

Even Stalin would be impressed, that's cold man.

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

And in doing so highlighted that you’d not want to take any accountability for your dogs actions, you’ve even pulled the wool over your own eyes that ‘nothing would happen’....  when you can’t possibly know that... you HOPE nothing will happen - but thats different from knowing

Oh my soul.....

IF your child kills someone are you accountable, are you liable? yeah, did n't think so.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Reckless stupidity....   The only responsible answer from an owner of any dog, particularly dogs considered power and dangerous is something along the lines of.... 

“Owning a powerful dog with a reputation for being dangerous comes with additional responsibility and requires additional measures to ensure the dog is secure and innocent others are safe at all times.... those who can’t meet these measures should not own these types of dog’.... 

People say this about their children, would you accept full responsibility should your child commit murder, drive drunk and kill someone etc etc.

Or would that be "reckless stupidity"?

Edited by PJ71
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your post perhaps highlights why licensing is so important when owning these dogs.

Proving above average IQ clearly needs to be a primary facet of the licensing process.

You are comparing a child to an animal which has specifically been bred to bite large animals around the face and head.

Regarding that utterly dumb strawman comparison, perhaps look up some Parental liability laws which vary from country to country and with age.

Oh my goodness, are you still harping on about this.....

Do you think licensing will happen in thailand, again you're showing your naivety....

No interest in children at all, zero.

29 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Oh my goodness, are you still harping on about this.....

Do you think licensing will happen in thailand, again you're showing your naivety....

No interest in children at all, zero.

My interest in this thread is understanding why those who believe these dogs which are banned in some countries and listed on the dangerous dogs lists of many others are considered by these posters to be universally safe or harmless. 

It is the mindset of these people which actually interests me... How people like yourself can present such fundamentally flawed arguments and justifications for anyone to own these dogs.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

My interest in this thread is understanding why those who believe these dogs which are banned in some countries and listed on the dangerous dogs lists of many others are considered by these posters to be universally safe or harmless. 

My interest is how people think they're experts about something that they quite clearly know nothing about.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You think you are an expert and statistics from around the world are wrong because you own a Pitbull ??? 

My expertise is based on first hand experience of the breed, you have no first hand experience.

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You think the governments who ban these dogs were advised by people who do not know about these dogs while you do ?

You think those other governments who place these dogs on dangerous dogs lists were advised by people who do not know about these dogs while you do ?

I have zero interest in governments, is this another area of your expertise?

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I do not pretend to be an expert about these dogs

Yes you do.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

My expertise is based on first hand experience of the breed, you have no first hand experience.

Limited to a couple of dogs then. 

Does your limited experience of a couple of dogs make you an expert on the breed in general ?

The damming stats are wrong because your couple of ‘pitties’ were nice ?

I have zero interest in governments, is this another area of your expertise?

Because you are irrationally blinded by sentiment.

Yes you do.

Whatever you think…. I’m this issueT the news, the stats,  dangerous dogs lists, government bans etc all point to one thing….  You are full of <deleted>….

You want to believe the dogs are harmless because you love your pets….  Foolish sentiment!!! 

33 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Limited to a couple of dogs then. 

Does your limited experience of a couple of dogs make you an expert on the breed in general ?

The damming stats are wrong because your couple of ‘pitties’ were nice ?

Because you are irrationally blinded by sentiment.

Whatever you think…. I’m this issueT the news, the stats,  dangerous dogs lists, government bans etc all point to one thing….  You are full of <deleted>….

You want to believe the dogs are harmless because you love your pets….  Foolish sentiment!!! 

LOL - are the toys out the pram now Mr expert?

It's like all the car wreck stories, you 'think' you're an expert in that field as well by your own admission, but like this subject, you're not.

Bi bi.

Edited by PJ71
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2022 at 11:35 AM, proton said:

The dog should of course be put down straight away, but will not be here and will probably continue to live there until it attacks again, and maybe kills next time. Not sure which is worse, these horrific dogs or the idiots who feel the need to own one.

the dogs are not horrific? It might be an idea to educate yourself before you make outlandish statements like that. The owner is the one who needs sorting out - with luck the dog can be rehabilitated........fat chance of the owner being up for that. The owner needs jail time - those dogs are lovely but in the wrong hands they are used as a weapon.

21 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:
6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

They are banned in my joint Australia.

Why? 

Take a guess at the obvious and don't give me "it's not the dog it's the owner" routine.

Specifically banned because they are Pit Bull 

Listed below are the countries with either a full or partial Pitbull ban in force....  the reasons for the ban are obvious to everyone except those stupidly blinded by sentiment.

However, the policy makers of all these countries must be wrong because PJ71 has a Pitbull which hasn’t attacked anyone so he’s an expert !!! :clap2:

Singapore

Netherlands

Poland

France

Germany

Puerto Rico

New Zealand

Italy

Australia

Ecuador

Denmark

Venezuela

Argentina

Austria (some regions)

Bavaria

Belarus

Belgium (some regions)

Bermuda

Brazil (some regions)

China (some regions)

Canada (some regions)

Finland

Guyana

Ireland

Israel

Japan (some regions)

Latvia

Liechtenstein

Malaysia

Malta

Norway

Portugal

Romania

Russia

Spain

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates (UEA)

United Kingdom

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

the dogs are not horrific? It might be an idea to educate yourself before you make outlandish statements like that. The owner is the one who needs sorting out - with luck the dog can be rehabilitated........fat chance of the owner being up for that. The owner needs jail time - those dogs are lovely but in the wrong hands they are used as a weapon.

I describe them as horrific not non horrific, due to the statistics and them being unpredictably aggressive, no matter how well they have been trained. No PitBull can be rehabilitated, even more so after it has attacked. These dogs only appeal to people with mental issues, and are only lovely if you like the most violent and dangerous dogs you can buy,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1