I'm so tempted to crack open a beer right now...

bob smith

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Ok i see you not serious. Stay drinking.

i am serious. kinda. not always. i didnt wanna drink, but now im drinking. no going back now. tomorrow is a new and dry day. then i'll drink again on the weekend. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I drink Sangsom and diet Coke.

I drink Sangson and Coke Zero and love it but find that after 1 small bottle get the munchies and the Grab Food app gets used for a large KFC with large fries ???? No weight loss here. 

Ghandi said: "All things in moderation -but especially moderation in moderation".

3 beers? Ghandi would approve.

I'm at about 4 alcohol units and 3 spliffs a week. 

Singha soda water and lime? Like, 3 a day. A place that give me a good-sized lime wedge has me coming back. A thin sliver-place has me dubious about a return.

At the side soi restaurant near the night market, The Berlin Bar in CM, they give you half a lime and a bucket of ice. It's almost worth taking a Bolt cab over there for.

Good Souls vegan restaurant in the Old City is another Lime-arama landmark. I will happily tip 20 baht on a 20 baht soda. I can't wait to acquire the language skills to convey this.

2 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

I drink Sangson and Coke Zero and love it but find that after 1 small bottle get the munchies and the Grab Food app gets used for a large KFC with large fries ???? No weight loss here. 

I have munchies with my Sangsom and Coke Zero too. However, they are the right munchies for weight loss. Bamboo and chili. Avocado with lemon or vinegar. Almonds and macadamias. Believe it or not, cheese.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

how many people actually get cirrosis of the liver and die from booze? i was surrounded by hard drinkers as a kid and not a single one of them died from liver failure. in fact most of them are still alive now, well into their 80s and still drinking.

Cheers then.