Trump suggests he’ll launch his 2024 presidential campaign on Nov. 15 in Florida

onthedarkside

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Have you ever voted Republican? Yes or no. If no that means bias.

President Biden averaged nearly a gaffe per workday over the past four weeks, errors that included mispronunciations, confusion, inaccuracies, and forgetting that a congresswoman had died. 

Biden is hitting .810 from September 26 to October 24, committing at least 17 gaffes. 

(Worse than I thought)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-gaffe-average-per-day

I don't usually consent to answer obvious personal baits, but what the hell, I will answer that one.

YES.

During my first time voting.

I won't say who but the guy turned out to be a total liar as he ran as a moderate republican, completely changed his politics to far right after being elected, and grew to became a felony level criminal. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jingthing said:

I don't usually consent to answer obvious personal baits, but what the hell, I will answer that on.

YES.

During my first time voting.

I won't say who but the guy turned out to be a total liar as he ran as a moderate republican, completely changed his politics to far right, and became a criminal. 

So 40 years ago? Democrat since. 

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

So 40 years ago? Democrat since. 

I've always been a democrat. Never denied that. Voting for another party candidate doesn't change your party. As we have two choices of major parties respecting independents, now we have the pro democracy party the democrats, and the MAGA trump white nationalist republican party representing allies like Putin, plotting to end real elections, basically America's fascist party. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I've always been a democrat. Never denied that. Voting for another party candidate doesn't change your party. As we have two choices of major parties respecting independents, now we have the pro democracy party the democrats, and the MAGA trump white nationalist republican party representing allies like Putin, plotting to end real elections, basically America's fascist party. 

USA has independents. Im non american not voted major party in 20 years. I vote for the most respectable person. Last guy got 1% of the vote. The masses vote the major party trash.

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

USA has independents. Im non american not voted major party in 20 years. I vote for the most respectable person. Last guy got 1% of the vote. The masses vote the major party trash.

Yes Independents are very big in the U.S.

But for me being a democrat will always make sense as I can't relate to a party (republicans) that is largely based on white resentment. Also keep in mind there are very very few people actually running as independents, so at the end of the day, there really are only two parties that have real relevance in American politics.

Sounds like you're from a country with a parliamentary system. That's not relevant to American politics. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Walker88 said:

Well then you must give even greater kudos to Nancy Pelosi, who at age 77 in 2018 gave a speech on the House floor lasting 8 hours and 7 minutes....and she did it in 4 inch heels. And unlike 45, she only needed one hand to pick up her glass of water to occasionally quench her thirst. Small finger 45 needed two hands.

Negative Nancy, yeah she is great at being negative.

Conservatives point finger at Trump after GOP’s underwhelming election results: 'He's never been weaker'

Many conservatives say Tuesday's election results show it's 'time to move on' from Trump

By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservatives-point-finger-trump-gops-underwhelming-election-results-never-been-weaker

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Negative Nancy, yeah she is great at being negative.

She's infinitely tougher than bloated 45, and I suspect mentally tougher than you, too. Like her or not, she's a fighter. At 81 she still wields power.

As for negative, that isn't her. 45, OTOH, only has negative. It's his calling card. Oh, and whining like a sorry <deleted> b!tch. He's really good at whining.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just read an article where Trump threatened DeSantis if he decides to run for president and then bullied everyone else.  The guys a wack job.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/08/politics/trump-desantis-2024-warning-shot/index.html

Yes, that was posted two hours ago in this thread and is on the previous page

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

She's infinitely tougher than bloated 45, and I suspect mentally tougher than you, too. Like her or not, she's a fighter. At 81 she still wields power.

As for negative, that isn't her. 45, OTOH, only has negative. It's his calling card. Oh, and whining like a sorry <deleted> b!tch. He's really good at whining.

She is pathetic. Fake as.

Just now, Sparktrader said:

It's just so bizarre reading how supporters of a very prominent politician who traffics in invective almost whenever theyi speak, become so bitterly offended by the occasional lapses of others

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You whine non stop about Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Is this English?

Not apt at dealing with recursive sentences. I just read that scientists think that used to be an ability solely confined to humans, but apparently it looks like some other creatures can manage it to. Or did the typo "theyi" throw you off. That would be hard to figure out for you?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

All of those claims you make are as fake/wildly distorted as the photo. Are you now allowed to make knowingly false claims, or are you imisinformed to such an extent you believe them true? 

If similar claims were made about Biden I expect action would be taken !

• Thanks 1