Thai man dead, had "genitals ripped apart" in Pit Bull attack - owner says he's had enough of his pets

webfact

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

People say alot of ridiculous things. Means very little what they say. Nonsense is nonsense. 

Sure, discipline is a factor. But, even with discipline a monster is still a horrendous and dangerous monster. 

I normally like your posts but with this one you have no idea what you are talking about.  I doubt you have ever had a dog except to put your pajamas in on the end of your bed.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He had looked after the three male Pit Bulls for two years and they were usually mild mannered. 

This was the first time they had killed anyone.

If some people die, there is usually a first one.

Glad I'm not near the village.

8 hours ago, persimmon said:

There is one of these at a house on our soi . It`s huge and I wouldn`t want to be anywhere in the vacinity if it ever got out . The main reason people keep these things is to intimidate the neighbours . The Thai media has christened them " kartagorn see kah " , or 4 legged killers - that`s just about right. The owners of these dogs that savage people should be charged with manslaughter and put behind bars .

Yes, criminal charges against the owner is the only way to stop this nonsense. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Many critics point to laws that favor dogs over humans. Having dogs put down is problematical.

Oh, ok, well it's ok in Thailand to have the death penalty for humans, but Buddha forbid if a dog kills someone, just give him to a new home.

This is insane, ban the breed and lock up any owner who in the meantime doesn't have his so called devilish pets secured by a heavy duty chain.

The owner saying he will pay for the funeral costs and will take full responsibility, falls well short of what he should have done in the first place, i.e. keep his so called pets heavily chained up, until he takes them for their run in the fields away from everyone.

Anyone that has this breed needs to be put down along side them in my opinion as the facts speak for themselves.

Deadliest dog breed

Top Five Most Dangerous Dogs
  1. Pitbull. Pitbulls caused a whopping 71% of fatalities in 2016. ...
  2. Rottweiler. While not as statistically dangerous as Pitbulls, Rottweilers take second place in risk of harm. ...
  3. American Bulldog. Similar to Rottweilers, American Bulldogs were bred as a working dog. ...
  4. Doberman Pinscher. ...
  5. Wolfdog.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pitbull hell. 

Massive dog problem in Thailand. 

Pitbull or poodle,  one bite and you'll be on a regiment of rabies treatment. 

No Thai bothers to vaccinate there hordes of scavenging dogs nor takes responsibility. 

They should start putting them on the menus again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

This breed of dog should be banned in Thailand. I assume all three of the dogs are going to be put to sleep. Unfortunately you cant do the same with the owner.

Wrong! The owner is looking to install them somewhere else which imop could possibly recreate a similar situation!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stevey said:

We haven't got a pitbull advocate in our mist have we ?

The monsters weren’t properly looked after! People have king cobras for pets but they dont let them  slither here and there or leave their confines ajar!

Owner should be put in jail and dogs should be euthanized!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still nobody care to answer, from earlier, as to why a supposedly dangerous breed is one of the most popular of breeds in the world? Read it and weep.  

Breed Registration Data

When compared to other breeds commonly considered to be "strong breeds", pitbull-type dogs are by far the most popular strong breed dogs at around 20% of the total U.S. dog population. 

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Still nobody care to answer, from earlier, as to why a supposedly dangerous breed is one of the most popular of breeds in the world?   

I did an hour ago but you have either not read the post or have not replied to it  It is at the top of page 5 and said this.

Try looking here to find those wonderful friendly people loving Pit bulls.

https://highlandcanine.com/50-most-popular-dog-breeds-in-the-world-2022/

or here

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/dog-breeds/most-popular-dog-breeds-of-2021/

• Like 1

Thai Soi dogs in the main are not a problem as far as attacks go. If you shout at them or wave a stick they will invariably run off in my experience of running around our Isaan village I think is due to the fact they have been trained with sticks from puppies who the boss is. 

A while back our next door neighbour acquired a box faced dog that looks like a pit bull bull dog type of thing. I have 7 adult dogs which are all lovely because I give them love. 1 of our 5 females bred with this dog and one of her 3 puppies is definitely of him. The pup is a terrorists of the first order and at 9weeks he will attack our other adult dogs over food and the other day he attacked another neighbour’s puppy which to me appears to be more of the pitbull like’s offspring. In times gone by when dogs came from wolves and wild dogs I’m under the impression that bad dogs were removed from the world and bad traits were bred out of the pack. It seems that our village is heading if not stopped to have half the dogs in the village half bull dog style. 

Next doors dog has left teeth wounds requiring vets visits and bills on 3 of our dogs so far. And when a female is in heat this dog causes wounds to all the competing males. 

I see Jomtien has Soi dog attacks but from what I can see they live and breed in wild packs with no stick training from being young and no owners. 

video of our new pup attached 

Edited by Stevey
Jomtien

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

The monsters weren’t properly looked after! People have king cobras for pets but they dont let them  slither here and there or leave their confines ajar!

Owner should be put in jail and dogs should be euthanized!

What kind of a nut would want a KING COBRA as a pet? They're not exactly huggable or show that they're pleased to see you!!!

Your last sentence - spot on!

• Like 1