That's it with Lazada

roger101

21 minutes ago, roger101 said:

I was going to say F off. I'm in my late 70s and almost illiterate when in comes to things like this..

I'll assume you don't know how to use bluetooth to send a photo file from your phone.  But what can you do?

Do you know how to email a photo from your phone?

Can you download photos from your phone to your laptop?

Do you have a digital camera, and can you download to your laptop?

• Like 1

Roger....     We can help... (I’m forever assisting my parents with similar IT issues).

Are you using Lazada on your Phone or a PC / Laptop ???

IF you are using lazada on your PC... you can use your phone to take a photo of the batteries and e-mail that to yourself, then save the photo (i.e. to your desktop).

All you have to do then is drag and drop the photo into the relevant section in the Lazada Return page. 

OR... IF you are using Lazada on your Phone....  you can use your phone to take a photo of the batteries and then drag and drop the photo into the relevant section in the Lazada Return page.

Of course the other factor is that it is the seller, not Lazada, who is at fault.    I take it that your order description is specific to what you thought you were ordering, and not what was actually received?   Two pieces of advice, always specify 'Local' for a seller location when searching for an item, and secondly use the 'Cash on Delivery' facility.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Of course the other factor is that it is the seller, not Lazada, who is at fault.    I take it that your order description is specific to what you thought you were ordering, and not what was actually received?   Two pieces of advice, always specify 'Local' for a seller location when searching for an item, and secondly use the 'Cash on Delivery' facility.

Agree with the "local" recommendation. I also look hard at supplier ratings, and feedback.

I prefer payment in advance, as I don't want to have to wait around for deliveries.

• Like 2

I buy so much from Lazada that I just write off 1 percent of orders that are mistakes (from me or them). In other words, I don't even bother with returns if an item is about 1,000 baht or less. Of course I would bother with a high priced item but so far that hasn't happened.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, roger101 said:

I was going to say F off. I'm in my late 70s and almost illiterate when in comes to things like this..

Then maybe online shopping isn't for you.

But you could go to brick and mortar shop and pick up product from a shelf. It may cost more in time and money but at least it will avoid such disappointments.

Every larger city would have Central (PowerBuy), The Mall (PowerMall), Lotus/Big C/Tukcom/Pantip/.. with BNN, JIB or IT City shop, on top of many small computer accessories shops scattered all over the country.

Good luck.

4 hours ago, parafareno said:

shopee is better

Definitely not. With Shopee, you have 3 days to start the return process and even then it's for a very limited number of reasons. With Lazada, the window is much longer and you can return it for a wider range of reasons. I've returned many things to Lazada over the years with no issues.

10 hours ago, parafareno said:

shopee is better

I have found with shopee that I keep getting a message that it is not available in my Country ( Thailand), or the pages are all in Thai, and I cannot get English. then again, I am also a computer dinosaur...

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I buy so much from Lazada that I just write off 1 percent of orders that are mistakes (from me or them). In other words, I don't even bother with returns if an item is about 1,000 baht or less. Of course I would bother with a high priced item but so far that hasn't happened.

Agreed, sometimes it just isn't worth my time to go through the process, unless, as you say, it is for thousands of Baht.

Evil-Bay is much more reliable for refunds and returns.  Most of the stuff available on Lazada and Shoppee originates from the Middle Kingdom anyway, so there is a wider choice and often better pricing on Evil-Bay.

Delivery times are back to pre-plandemic timeframes.  Bought a new kitchen tap with an extra outlet for filtered water last month from Chayna - arrived in seven days.

Edited by Gsxrnz