Controversial media influencer Andrew Tate arrested in Romania.

Social Media

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

image.thumb.png.3f03c60f0fc40c8f5e8ff9e53868c48d.png

That reminds me of my conversation with my gf today. I had to explain to her that there are countries in this world where you are your own filling station attendant. Not like Thailand, where you have all those attendees who do that for you.  

c1_606700_150629064222.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I wondered how long it would be before these type of allegations were made. That's what happens when you speak truth to power. It was inevitable.

Good luck Andrew. Let's hope truth prevails.

If you believe the conspiracy he have built around himself, and many wish it is true

8 hours ago, bendejo said:

What amazes me is the wrath that Greta brings out in these guys who criticize her.  The first place I saw it was in this forum.  A teenage girl with a pro-environment stance -- what is the threat? 

And a girl with a disability as well, just exercising her freedom of speech. It's actually quite creepy.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

What I'm curious about now is on what basis are his defenders claiming he is innocent of what he's being charged with?

I thought the law states innocent until proven guilty ?

People on the right are guilty until proved innocent? ????

Please provide links proving his guilt. 

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I wondered how long it would be before one of his fan-boys showed up.

He’s such a nasty piece of work and seething with so much hate, it was a certainty he’d have a defender show up sometime.

On one side he seems to be an a$@hole.

On the other side he does not shy away from telling the truth. Recently I saw (part of) an interview from Piers Morgan with him. A lot of what he said made sense. And some of what he said is what lots of people don't dare to talk about anymore because they are scared that they will be cancelled.

Obviously, I don't know what he did or didn't do in Romania and other places. Maybe he committed crimes. But maybe he just behaved in a way that many people don't like and that was reason enough to arrest him.

Let's see how this will go on. Will there be real evidence that he committed crimes? Or maybe just more of those MeToo accusations (without evidence)?

• Haha 1