Where to find a girl friend in Thailand?

Hummin

Where to meet a girl friend?   

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

This was not my experience at all.

My wife had no history in a bar, she didn't speak English since high school, she was born in Bangkok and to this day is not crazy about western food. University nothing spectacular but she paid it herself. Mediocre yet very fun job paying low 20s, benefits and 3.5 weeks paid holidays.

I'd say it's poss6but highly improbable you'll find a rose amongst the weeds in the Thai bar scene. At least the sex should be good

Im not only talking about bar girls, I am talking about girls who is chasing foreigners and their motivation is a good kind wealthy foreigner. Many of those have experience for good and bad, and sometimes that can be valuable for both parts. Not so different from many of us who did not settle with first and best. 

Edited by Hummin

On 1/7/2023 at 10:27 PM, Caldera said:

I'm not in the market for a Thai girlfriend, but I couldn't help but notice that Café Amazon girls are, more often than not, polite and beautiful. Some are also quite flirty.

Have you looked at Swensens? ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/8/2023 at 11:15 AM, Celsius said:

People can post this stoopid batman meme as much as they like, but I did meet my Chinese Thai wife on Tinder. She works in industrial manufacturing, knows more about cars than any of you, in the old days opened dozens of 7/11 franchises for her clients and makes a lot more money than your British government pension. 

I also never paid for sinsod, never asked me for a single baht and since she is a pure Chinese she hates everything about Thai women including sending money for sick buffalos, brothers with pickup trucks, doesn't lend money to anyone and takes care of me 100%.

Can't wait for a bunch of trolls to start posting the obvious how she must be old and ugly.... probably from the same people who pay to be touched.

As she got a sister please , I got rid of my girlfriend 5 years ago 

• Haha 1

Science confirms the following after thorough research:

• 7-11 is the best place to meet a Thai Girlfriend.
  • Family Mart works best for meeting a Thai Wife.
  • Big C Mart is the best place to meet a Thai Mistress.
  • Hotdog aisle of Tesco Lotus Mart is the best place to meet Lady Boys.

Edited by likerdup1
  • Haha 2

On 1/8/2023 at 6:09 PM, Hummin said:

Still it helps to look a little bit hansume, even in Thailand. 

Dress and smell are more important than your looks.

If you are looking for a genuine Thai girl very first step is to burn all of your wife beaters and buy some quality deodorant.

Edited by Adumbration
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Dress and smell are more important than your looks.

If you are looking for a genuine Thai girl very first step is to burn all of your wife beaters and buy some quality deodorant.

You reply to me, and tell me this ? How do you know Im a wife beater with bad odor? 

Same rules apply here as they do anywhere in the world. When seeking a partner take time to really get to know him/her before making a significant investment in your future together. In 1983 I needed to use a minibus for a while and I was introduced by a Thai friend to a Thai lady who had one for rent. I eventually married that lady in 1990 and, 33 years later, we are still happily married to this day. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Same rules apply here as they do anywhere in the world. When seeking a partner take time to really get to know him/her before making a significant investment in your future together. In 1983 I needed to use a minibus for a while and I was introduced by a Thai friend to a Thai lady who had one for rent. I eventually married that lady in 1990 and, 33 years later, we are still happily married to this day. 

Well I guess that is one strategy to get free transport.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 12:40 PM, Screaming said:

Most expats hire girlfriends for long time:

hire1.jpg

I just don't understand this GF experience thing. When I was younger, I was that used to having a girl/lady with me because she wanted to be with me for me, not because she wanted paid.

What do these GF renters think knowing that their "GF" is only with them for the money?

I suppose they are very unattractive and overweight and been unable to attract any half decent looking girl back in their own  country, and can only do so because of their wealth.

I met my now wife online 11 years ago when I was working in a close by country and then a few weeks later I met her for breakfast near her work in Bangkok as she had to go to work afterwards. 

After breakfast I went to her workplace with her to drop her off and I met her later for lunch and the rest is history. By taking her to work I confirmed that she was genuinely working where she had told me she was and I wasn't being set up for a scam, as I was still a bit wary that meeting people online could be potentially risky. Luckily for me she was just a normal girl looking for  genuine partner.

I don't know how to hunt them ,  but I've observed in  the side soi's off sukumvit towards the good areas there are classy Thai  gals who get around on bicycles.  Perhaps heading for Benchakitta park? They wait until after the morning rush then come down towards suk.  Shopping for something. Maybe living with HISO parents.   Also some park their girls park Mercedes and why not go talk to a couple girls out on a shopping spree or lunch.   At the minimum they will enjoy bragging about this encounter at best you can get a further clue.   Join a bike group that cycles around the airport. 

Edited by Elkski

men and woman are everywhere, you don't need a where to friend a partner, attractiveness goes both way, if you find some one attractive all you do is ask for a date by asking is knowing the past the future and everything in between, there is no shame in rejection you will never see that person again, atleast knowing that you try

3 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

I pulled a freelancer working in a phone shop ha

I always smile at the term 'freelancer'

It's almost like turning a prostitute into a modern day Gig Worker

Don't get me wrong not criticizing the occupation, I have no qualms, but it's language that makes me smile

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:23 AM, Thingamabob said:

Not always. My father passed away in September. He met my mum while serving at BMH Colchester; 29 year old RAMC sergeant from Hackney and she was an 20 year old army nurse from Melton Mowbray. He knew her, after meeting through a mutual acquaintance, for about 1 week, and popped the question while drunk as a lord. They were married for 54 years.

Its different for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

saw my first wife who was irish dancing naked  covered in silver paint on stage for hawkwind in 1969 I was 11 years old  we met again in a bar when I was 17 and playing in a band  she was 31 , we married and were together for 18 years with 3 kids  but she died of cancer .Second wife is Thai met her at a bus stop in 1995 , she was a famous professional Thai cabaret singer  we are still married  but I now live with the mia noi  who i met in Whats up when she was 35 and the best dancer in pattaya and Bkk she won every agogo competition 4 years running in her 30s   , she is 53 now and runs a market garden and durian farm , still loves dancing on nights out also had another  2nd  mia noi who I met at  Pattaya Bangkok  hospital she was main Trauma Doctor   in the emergency room when I had a motorcycle accident  we were together for 9 years  but she is now working in a hospital in Tulsa USA  and married to a lawyer  interesting thing is that she sometimes freelanced in TQ1  for extra money as Thai hospital junior doctors  salary was  not great

Edited by liddelljohn
  • Like 1