Russian Tourist Physically Assaulted for Allegedly Refusing to Pay 60-Baht Bar Bill in Pattaya

Social Media

The typical moron response: "I'm not paying my bill becuse she didn't treat me right or "I puched him in the face because I didn't like the way he looked at me".  Unfortuantely Pattaya is littered with these middle-aged arrogant, self-entitled morons. Most probably the bar shouldn't have served him a drink in his state. All the same, no sympathy for this moron. He will enter the police station as a moron and come out as moron. No learning experience, you can't teach old dogs new tricks.

The police are going to charge the bar owner but we are not told what , I think charge money. 
why does most think that the bar owner is telling the truth , the bar owner assaulted the guy , opened bar after hours but is the honest type? Who’s never been blamed here by Thais for something that the Thais did?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Henryford said:

So you were there, please tell us what happened.

The staff look for victims to beat and then look for excuses after . Beating someone over 60 baht , why they not call police ? These honest Thais , how may people get beaten by bar staff every day , always a reason , Thais are violent when the odds are stacked 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I made sure the next night when my mates arrived from overseas that we sat at the bar opposite, all 8 of us drinking all night long.

You should have drunk all night long in same bar, but not pay any tips or buy any lady drinks. If you occupied all the seats so no other customers all the better.

• Thumbs Up 1