'We're asking for help to bring our boy home to Manchester so he's not alone as he fights for his life'

webfact

5 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

He the one that does not seem to exist is this saga ?

Well He probably was not a Drunken Truck Driver as originally claimed in the Go Fund me <deleted> !!! Like he probably was just a poor Innocent Thai ! ... who the Lonnie from Manchester ran in to while talking to his girl friend on the Phone. (So the Cops just told him to go home ???    

Very un professional this go fund me and the whole story actually I think. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 1:10 PM, Mark mark said:

Yes better watch it !!! Especially while the pretty bloody heavy, Great Grand son starts doing Lay backs off the back seat !!! !@#$%^&*)*& .... As I pass power Poles and Trees !!!

Yes you steer a motor bike by using your weight also. ... like if the Great Grand son is heavy ! And leans the wrong  way he could cause the bike to head off the road and in to a pole. ...

the poor guy in the other blog, that hit the back of the low losder on his brand new Duke ? Probably was used to Scooters, ... and just leant the wrong way in fear, at aprocking it faster than he was used to, being on a Biger Bike. Which started if the Disaster as he was nit used to the big bikes levers to stop it ? !    

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

According to The Sun newspaper, he has died in the Thai hospital.

Not sure if the link is allowed:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21880896/brit-dad-dead-motorbike-crash-thai-holiday/

Very sad, no matter your thoughts on his actions that led to this, that’s 5 kids who have lost their dad ????

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Sad 2

Terribly tragic.

But when the young boys go to Thailand, they think (as we all did) they're immortal, can do all sorts of stuff that they could never do back home, and unfortunately Thailand teaches you that when the sh*&*t hits the fan, some of those annoying rules back home were made for a reason!

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

A very unfortunate accident for this man.  I feel sorry for his children who are now without their father and his parents.  RIP.

RIP Greatly for this poor Fellow ! ? .   But well possibly the Kids might be better off with out him, in some degree ? .   As he seems to have made many pretty large mistakes in life ?  ! And well just defiantly Continued making them ? With all due respect to all of our Humanity. AND Children.

But now the Kids might have got his last great lesson on having more responsibility. ???

I have just been Diagnised with a Rare form of Skin Cancer, that could be fatal ? So I have a different End Game philosophy to work on. ... 

But well RIP my felliw ! and to the Guy on the Dikr tht hit the back of the liw loadet in the other blog. Death is always sad I guess and it just depends on the time that it takes to sink in to those around you I guess.

I did not mind this Go fund me as it seems that it Saluted his end ! ..  I guess. ?

Like un likely if any one takes any notice st all if I just die from Porocarcinoma.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just burn his body in a local Monastery ! Like you can be a lot more close to the deceased here in Thailand than you can be at home. ... In my experience.

And then take home the Vital pits of bone and some ashes in a little Urn.. the local funeral director will do that. ...Like they always do that. ...

i do not know about  Puting it in your check in lugage or hand carry. ? ... It might be considered Bomb making material  right ? .. 

Like leave the rest of the aseses here as this is where he got to. 

So the rest off the go fund me can go to more helpfully stuff in his hospital ? ... or give it to a government hospital  

Edited by Mark mark
Spelling as usual and Touch screen typing.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Just burn his body in a local Monastery

I couldn't agree more. Burn him here and save the problem, and cost, of returning him back to the UK.

Ashes (cremated remains) may be carried as checked or carry-on baggage. Ensure that the container used to hold the ashes is free from contaminants such as soil. The container and packaging for the ashes may be inspected or examined.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mark mark said:

Always were a Helmut ! It is pretty obvious I think.

That is not what this person said...they were untumating personal detailed knowledge of the accident and making unfounded judgements.

Crash helmets can improve your chances of survival by about 35%. ...they are limited in what they can do.

Of course it's best to wear a helmet but they are not some kind of panacea.

People are far too keen to make ill-informed judgments on this guy's  fate based on a smug "holier than thou" attitude. It just shows how little they understand about crashes and analysis thereof.

We simply don't know.

Edited by kwilco
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

But given what we do know the guy appears to have been a plonker

You seem unable to take a rational critical appraisal of this incident.

just don't seem to realise how little you know. I think it is very insensitive and arrogant to speak thus of the deceased when thanks to the general reporting on this crash we know absolutely nothing for sure about it....you are relying on prejudice and assumption...you seem to be taking a very low-brow approach if you don't mind me saying

Edited by kwilco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1